aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I almost ploughed into a cyclist a couple of weeks ago, not because I was driving dangerously but because she turned right without indicating. Just as I was about to overtake her.

Don't even think she realised how close it was.

I cycle on the road, but I follow the same highway code as I do when driving and it seems to be ok. If you tell other road users what you're doing and stay aware of your surroundings it's not too bad (apart from roundabouts).

I almost ploughed into a cyclist a couple of weeks ago, not because I was driving dangerously but because she turned right without indicating. Just as I was about to overtake her.

Don't even think she realised how close it was.

I cycle on the road, but I follow the same highway code as I do when driving and it seems to be ok. If you tell other road users what you're doing and stay aware of your surroundings it's not too bad (apart from roundabouts).

A lot of cyclists seem to think they're exempt from the usual applicable laws. I nearly got mowed down by some inconsiderate cunt on a bike while i was crossing on a green man at a set of lights because he didn't seem to think that the red light applied to him. Incidentally, he also didn't signal, he just came pelting round the corner.

I was walking to work the other week and some piece of labia-cheese was pelting down Bridge Street towards me on the pavement, right at the narrow bit beside the kebab shops, so not only on the pavement but on the pavement on the wrong side of the street. Had to get to one side sharpish as he sure wasn't moving. Really felt like hoofing his back wheel from under him but it was only 7am and I was too tired for confontation.

Damn me and my pussy-like ways, sometimes I wish I had that Hulk-like anger that some people have at all times ready to switch on at the merest slight. Actually maybe not that bad as they are a c**t to run into in a pub. But a milder version.

• Upvote 1

It was a witty reference to the big argument Alkaline and I had last week in the films thread, I don't actually know anythying about cyclists, except they are generally a pain in the fucking arse when I'm driving.

I get annoyed with them taking the piss, like going through red lights, or hopping on to the pavement to avoid red lights.

See also motorcyclists weaving to the front of a traffic jam.

Oh, and that reminds me of another pet hate of mine, cunts who use disabled/mother and toddler spaces when they shouldn't. Especially the disabled ones. tempted to take a key right down the side of their fucking car.

I don't cycle any more purely because my bike is broken from an incident a few years ago.. Whilst on my paper round as an innocent 15 yr old, i was cycling along a straight road, doing nothing wrong, had my helmet (could well have saved my head) and my lights although it was day time so they weren't on. A car ploughed right through me throwing me off the road and into a wall, dislocated left shoulder and a really sore neck, my head had hit of the wall as well as my shoulder so, yeah, ouch. This driver hadn't tried to overtake me at all, he had left me no space and drove right ahead, and didn't stop to see i was ok, given the time i would have got his reg number and had this guy arrested. Anyone know how bad he could have got done?

Quite badly. Leaving the scene of an accident and driving without due course and attention or possibly dangerous driving.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

I'm so tempted to make the obvious 'I was driving once and i saw this paper boy riding his bike minding his own business so i ran the fucker down, and kept going' joke, but i can't decide if it would be in bad taste or not.

My girlfriend got hers repaired for free but I think they were still under warranty. Then they broke again and she replaced them with "She" straighteners, which are just as good as GHD but half the price. A lot of the salons use the "She" straighteners now. I'm sure the story is that the company was started by someone who used to work at GHD and branched out on their own, using GHD's technology.

she hair stylers | buy hair stylers

My girlfriend (who is an ex-hairdresser, which is how I know so much about all this jazz) has the white ones and swears by them. Plus she got them at trade price through her old salon so they were only about 50 or something.

/gayness

My girlfriend got hers repaired for free but I think they were still under warranty. Then they broke again and she replaced them with "She" straighteners, which are just as good as GHD but half the price. A lot of the salons use the "She" straighteners now. I'm sure the story is that the company was started by someone who used to work at GHD and branched out on their own, using GHD's technology.

My girlfriend (who is an ex-hairdresser, which is how I know so much about all this jazz) has the white ones and swears by them. Plus she got them at trade price through her old salon so they were only about 50 or something.

/gayness

I always knew that you were a perfumed ninny.

Pedestrians. Man, I don't even drive, but being in the car with the missis this lunchtime was just nuts. No one ever looks before crossing, ever, so they musn't really value their life in the slightest. One grungey looking piss sack even had the gall to utter "fuck off" when he was a couple of feet from being mowed down and the brakes and the horn were slammed on. I hope the cumball gets pasted by a double decker for his neglegence and sheer lack of respect. Jamrags like that just need to get killed.

/gayness

Cheers!! I knew someone would know! I have heard os She's and was looknig into them...might have to make a purchase! Thanks!!

/gayness

I will openly admit, I need to straighten my hair nowadays and I have a pair o "She" straighteners (mens ones that are thinner). They are the bee's knees like.

and no I am not a ponce, nor am I gay for using straighteners.

Guest Gladstone
I will openly admit, I need to straighten my hair nowadays and I have a pair o "She" straighteners (mens ones that are thinner). They are the bee's knees like.

and no I am not a ponce, nor am I gay for using straighteners.

Homo....