aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

I feel your pain. And your moisture. Not literally, though, as that'd be disturbing.

But I used to have this horrible fucking pink and blue (this was waaay before pink became popular amongst repressed in-the-closet bum grapes that we now refer to as "neds", "chavs", "pikeys" or, my favourite, "cunts") waterproof set of jacket and leggings for when I used to play golf, and it had the same effect. I would sweat absolute buckets.

Hey, maybe it contributed to my massive weight loss in my late teens. I sweated off the flab. Awesome. So yeah, actually, I'm sticking up for these waterproof sweat-inducing garments. Fuck it.

YAY FOR CRAPPY WATERPROOF GARMENTS THAT MAKE YOU SWEAT.

fart cubes... bum grapes. Your wordsmithery has been a joy to read the past few days. But I can't give you rep, because I haven't repped enough other people yet.

I hate sweating. I sweat too much. I sweat just thinking about sweating. Sweating makes me sweat. Urgh.

Guest idol_wild
fart cubes... bum grapes. Your wordsmithery has been a joy to read the past few days. But I can't give you rep, because I haven't repped enough other people yet.

I hate sweating. I sweat too much. I sweat just thinking about sweating. Sweating makes me sweat. Urgh.

Yeah, you just lap up all the rep that wank magnets like me give you for all your sour-faced angry tirades but keep it to yourself, you utter dildo guzzler. If you were a fish, you'd be a selfish.

I hate sweating too. I have a 45 minute walk - all uphill - from the city centre to Mastrick Industrial Estate every morning for work. The morning always seems to be hot and humid - even when it's raining - so arrive sweating like a paedophile in a primary school. :down:

Pissflute shitbag Companys taking a bastard Direct Debit payment out of my account not on the date we agreed, despite the fact the payment was actually paid in person less than a week ago. So, they've taken 2 months worth of payments, in 6 days. What a piss soaked shitheap of wank. What is it with companies failing to meet direct debit agreements? Why is it so fucking hard? I hate organisations, and banks. Why can't I pay with cash, and why can't I keep all my money in a jar under my bed? That way, no jizzfingered little cunt rot can get his paws all over my money whenever the dick he wants. Fucking arse hats.

How has that smarmy ballwart, Roy of the Rovers, Steve bellend Gerrard been found not guilty, after he admitted to punching the guy 2 or 3 times? Is it because he said sorry and did a bit of a cry? Fucking puff. There's just no stones left in footballers now. When questioned on the incidents, he should have yelled "YEAH! AND I'D DO IT AGAIN TOO" until he was wrestled to the ground. But no. What you get from brawling professional athletes in court now is a bit of blubbering and apology, instead of being dragged away by the shoulders, straight to jail.

Football is populated too many fucking Wendys. Except Lee Bowyer. He loves a good scrap, especially against his own lads, therefore is completely hetero. Steven Gerrard is a just a lake of menstruation.

Lee Miller cried when he got pulled over by the cops doing 120mph in his car. What he should have done is gone "Yeah? So fucking what? See this car? Think you'll ever be able to afford a car like this? No. Now fuck off and write some parking tickets, you fucking cunt".

One simple reason why he didn't.

He was driving a Ford Focus.

(OK, a Focus ST, but the coppers could still probably afford one.)

Nope, Bigsby is right, it's been reported in the paper a lot, plus someone said in another thread else they saw him getting in it in Asda car park.

Yup, the someone was me, I assumed an Evening Express misprint, but I saw it with my own eyes, Lee Miller getting into a navy blue Focus St reg L33 MRL with his McDonald's (:rolleyes:) at the Garthdee Asda.