aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Cheers!! I knew someone would know! I have heard os She's and was looknig into them...might have to make a purchase! Thanks!!

She got them from that Andorra place at the bottom of Crown Street, dunno if they sell them or if they'll order them for you or what.

I will openly admit, I need to straighten my hair nowadays and I have a pair o "She" straighteners (mens ones that are thinner). They are the bee's knees like.

and no I am not a ponce, nor am I gay for using straighteners.

I used to have really long hair and it's really really thick as fuck and quite curly, I had to straighten it every day. And it wasn't men's straighteners either.

I will openly admit, I need to straighten my hair nowadays and I have a pair o "She" straighteners (mens ones that are thinner). They are the bee's knees like.

and no I am not a ponce, nor am I gay for using straighteners.

Why do you "need" to straighten your hair...?

She got them from that Andorra place at the bottom of Crown Street, dunno if they sell them or if they'll order them for you or what.

I used to have really long hair and it's really really thick as fuck and quite curly, I had to straighten it every day. And it wasn't men's straighteners either.

Hee hee mens straighteners - just thinner no?

Cheers thats my hairdressers, I will speak to Laura when I go in next :)

That's more like it. No shame. No fumbling over the keyboard with "ohh.. oh.. they were mens straightners, made from trees and lager, and had FOOTIE written on the side!!". None o' that shite. Just pure, uncompromising gayness. It's better that way. I washed my face with Femfresh once. So what?

That's more like it. No shame. No fumbling over the keyboard with "ohh.. oh.. they were mens straightners, made from trees and lager, and had FOOTIE written on the side!!". None o' that shite. Just pure, uncompromising gayness. It's better that way. I washed my face with Femfresh once. So what?

I'm quite openly metrosexual. I'll happily admit that I had Nicky Clarke hair straighteners and that I carry a bottle of moisturiser in my manbag. Who wants to make a fucking big deal of it like? :girl:

Guest Gladstone
I'm quite openly metrosexual. I'll happily admit that I had Nicky Clarke hair straighteners and that I carry a bottle of moisturiser in my manbag. Who wants to make a fucking big deal of it like? :girl:

I dare you to go back to the Broch, walk into the Ship, stand on a table and make that declaration whilst clutching your manbag.

• Upvote 1

My girlfriend got hers repaired for free but I think they were still under warranty. Then they broke again and she replaced them with "She" straighteners, which are just as good as GHD but half the price. A lot of the salons use the "She" straighteners now. I'm sure the story is that the company was started by someone who used to work at GHD and branched out on their own, using GHD's technology.

she hair stylers | buy hair stylers

My girlfriend (who is an ex-hairdresser, which is how I know so much about all this jazz) has the white ones and swears by them. Plus she got them at trade price through her old salon so they were only about 50 or something.

/gayness

I think that girlfriend should be replaced with boyfriend in this post.

• Upvote 1

People who mispronounce the word data.

This is hard to explain in writing but I will try.

It should be pronounced data as in the guy from Star Trek and not pronounced daataa.

There was a movie on last night and I just switched on the TV during a scene where 2 actors were discussing the data they had recieved. Each actor pronounced it differently and it just got on my nerves.

It should be pronounced data as in the guy from Star Trek and not pronounced daataa.

There was a movie on last night and I just switched on the TV during a scene where 2 actors were discussing the data they had recieved. Each actor pronounced it differently and it just got on my nerves.

Data or d ah ta?

That's American English pronunciation though. I have to say that I see the double standards we employ towards them, as I've yet to hear any fucker on the news say Los Angeles right, for example.

It isn't Loss Angeleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees. It's Lows Angeluz.

Don't a lot of americans make the t sound more like a d sound?

Like when they say data, it's more day-daa.

Katy Perry, while on Radio 1, said that pitta bread should be pronounced peeeda...

Well, they round off their tees and we tend to drop them entirely. Like day-uh. Or pee-uh.

I just remembered I have an amusing anecdote regarding this. My ex-missus is American and she had a cat called Kitty, imaginatively enough, and the cat would respond to her name but only if I pronounced it Kiddy.

I learned to speak American hella good.