aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

That advert on Spotify: "last night, yeah, I SLEPT WITH KELLY, man, SHE WAS SO FIT, like, WHEN I SAW HER NAKED, man"...

I know you've gotta play ads every now and then to keep it free, I have no problem with that at all, but for the love of God give us a little variation.

That advert on Spotify: "last night, yeah, I SLEPT WITH KELLY, man, SHE WAS SO FIT, like, WHEN I SAW HER NAKED, man"...

I know you've gotta play ads every now and then to keep it free, I have no problem with that at all, but for the love of God give us a little variation.

Just listen to straight techno, man. All I get is shit about fixing computers :up:

My pet hates black/asian people.

That is to say, my pet hates black/asian people.

I don't know why, I have a really racist dog. I think it's because many Muslims try not to make contact with him because he's considered a dirty animal in their faith but he's grown up to be bitterly bitterly racist. It's very embarrasing.

Nearly gave you neg rep before i realised you mean that your dog hates them not that your pet hate is them. In all honesty though i do hate it when Muslims come over here and go on about how we don't respect their religion, so leave? it's not as simple as that but i'm sure everyone has seen examples of it on the news and i don't need to explain.

On the news, like the Daily Mail, where one or two incidents of someone HAVING AN OPINION were blown up ridiculously to help perpetuate Islamophobia in the UK? Those examples?

I can't believe anyone would buy into all that made-up shite. It's not racism so much as pig-ignorance.

Nearly gave you neg rep before i realised you mean that your dog hates them not that your pet hate is them.

I'm glad you helped us of lesser wit with that tough bit of wordplay.

In all honesty though i do hate it when Muslims come over here and go on about how we don't respect their religion, so leave? it's not as simple as that but i'm sure everyone has seen examples of it on the news and i don't need to explain.

No explanation required. You're an idiot.

• Upvote 1

Nearly gave you neg rep before i realised you mean that your dog hates them not that your pet hate is them. In all honesty though i do hate it when Muslims come over here and go on about how we don't respect their religion, so leave? it's not as simple as that but i'm sure everyone has seen examples of it on the news and i don't need to explain.

Mate, come on. That's horse shit. I know few muslims that actually enforce their rules onto me. You get pricks no matter what your religion, but most muslims I know tend to just avoid Winston and don't harp on about a lack of sensitivity or respect.

When I had to cover the stall in The Trinity Centre, the turkish guy who only had one stall at the time wouldn't leave me alone - telling me how his religion (he was muslim) meant he was cleaner and had better morals than me and most of Aberdeen, and how I should convert.

He then showed me very inappropriate photographs that he'd been sent from his 16 year old adoring customers (after having told all the old biddies who bought scarves that his wife was pregnant and he spotted a buggie he wanted so would they help him meet his sales target) tha the had met in Liquid, would nip out every 25 minutes to have a cigarette...

That annoys me... don't judge me just because I'm not muslim, and he viewed alcohol as a bad thing - "it poisons your body". Well I don't like people smoking a few dozen times a day and hanging around me so I'm having to smell it.

I have friends who don't push their religion on me, it just irks me when people try to make out they're better than you because of it.

In theory he's an idiot, but more likely he's just completely ignorant.

Though possibly both. In fact probably. Most people in their late teens are complete idiots. I know I was.

As I believe you're just young, I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now. And advise you to save that post somewhere, wait a couple of years, then read it back to yourself. If you don't immediately hate yourself, then you truly are a complete fud.

Regarding dogs and their racism, is this not because dogs see in black and white, or with a very reduced quality of colour? If they've been brought up by white people seeing coloured people is more a shock/surprise for them which is why they bark or grow nervous around them until they're more used to them.

Regarding dogs and their racism, is this not because dogs see in black and white, or with a very reduced quality of colour? If they've been brought up by white people seeing coloured people is more a shock/surprise for them which is why they bark or grow nervous around them until they're more used to them.

A description fitting John W too maybe. ;)