aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

the fucking SQA, screw you and your "Qualifications", i'm going to go start my own set of REAL qualifications, and it will be well better than theirs! and everyone will like me more, coz the cerificates come with a party on your behalf! yeah... and barack obama will present them instead of the fucking postie who doesn't turn up for hours while i'm bombarded with texts and phone calls asking how i did... fucking right.

/Rant

So how did you do?

haha,

B in English, C in Music and D in Maths

I don't give a shit about maths, never wanted to take it in the first place, English is still pretty good, but even my music teacher said i was one of the best in his class so i guess i just copped out in the exam:down: ach well... on come the appeals

You did better than me, I only got one higher, a C in English. And I'm a fucking genius.

YES. And people who slurp hot drinks. I've just discovered that my new flatmate does this, and consumes a shitload of coffee/tea/cup-a-soups. Gah.

Yeah and half the time its because their drink is too hot. Can they not just wait 5 minutes for it to cool a bit and then they wouldn't have to slurp at the fucking thing?!

I hate noisy eaters. People munching away like they haven't been fed for weeks. Disgusting

I will admit that I can't enjoy crisps unless I crunch the fuck out of every one, makes one hell of a racket i'm told.

Doesn't Life Experience usually equate to extra curricular stuff, like Knot Tying, and making shit out of wood?

Whenever I hear someone talking about having life experience, it's usually some fat tart who grew up in a council flat with 12 brothers and sisters and got knocked up before she left primary school. They've usually got a voice that could strip paint and a cloud of Lambert & Butler smoke following them around.

Whenever I hear someone talking about having life experience, it's usually some fat tart who grew up in a council flat with 12 brothers and sisters and got knocked up before she left primary school. They've usually got a voice that could strip paint and a cloud of Lambert & Butler smoke following them around.

ha ha ha yes. From the School of Hard Knocks to the University of Life. Fuck off.

You did better than me, I only got one higher, a C in English. And I'm a fucking genius.

I got two C's, in english and modern studies. now look at me! oh, wait.... i'm still in a job i hate, earning fuck all with hardly any prospects. oh well.

i'm sure john will be alright though.

A few guys I know have applied for the police a several times and messed up on the tests, they're not the brightest bunch so that might be why, but you only get 3 tries don't you? One decided after he'd failed the second time to get a job doing something else for a while and leave it a year.