aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

My current pet hate with regards to social networking sites is those Facebook groups that are called things like "You have to see this picture to believe it!" and then if you click on it you have to become a member of the group to see the picture. What's the purpose of those? See how many people I can get to join my pointless group which they'll join, look at the picture and then leave the group again.

Same here. Someone on my friends list just joined about 15 of these groups, the most recent being 'I sleep with my mobile next to me'. WHO GIVES A FUCK?! And don't get me started on Farmville/Mafia Wars/Garden World, etc...............

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Can't be arsed scrolling back through the thread to find my Vodafone rant.

Well, my angry ranting letter earned me ?25 credit on my account!

I'm going to start writing letters ALL THE TIME!

What's your definition of a 'gypo'?

I would define anyone who embodies and perpetuates the stereotype that all travellers are dirty, thieving bastards as a gypo.

Mine for today is 'throat infections'. Not being able to swallow without pain is a downer, although the hot-toddies kind of compensate.

I had a majorly fucking painful throat infection at the start of the year - doc told me to get some dispersible aspirin (the stuff you dissolve in water) and gargle with it for a while before swallowing it. Worked brilliantly for me.

Seriously - it's a great idea. A mate of mine got an apology letter back from Haribo along with a shitload of free sweets after he wrote a letter in purple crayon while baked out his tree, complaining about how the conjoined bears had offended him... BEST. VICTORY. EVER.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Can't be arsed scrolling back through the thread to find my Vodafone rant.

a good ranting letter can do the trick, i once wrote a scathing letter to love film about how they're dvd's are shit and hardly any of them playing in my player and i got a nice letter back full of apologies and 2 months free rental....

ironic thing is it wasnt the dvd's but my player was knackered :laughing:

my current pet hate is i forgot the fall released a new album last month and it isnt yet on spotify and i cant find a copy to download... might have to buy it!

Guest idol_wild
Breaking an arm. On the plus side, sluts all sympathetic and are begging for a shotty.*

*untrue and disrespectful i am sorry.

Is this you reaching your post-feminist stage?

Sorry to hear about your arm, bro. I hope it wasn't your wanking arm, otherwise you have some practice ahead of you.

I've been in the Hub since 10.30 am and a song has been p[layed five times. It's sung by a woman and seems to consist of nuthin more than her warbling 'I'm never gonna let you kill me twice' in a sub-Dolores O'Riordan drawl.

Monstrously bad....just truly terrible. I have no idea who the artist is, but I'd like to rip off her leg, shove it up her parper until she coughs up blood. Then I'd do it again.

Fucking talentless manflange of a creature.

I've been in the Hub since 10.30 am and a song has been p[layed five times. It's sung by a woman and seems to consist of nuthin more than her warbling 'I'm never gonna let you kill me twice' in a sub-Dolores O'Riordan drawl.

Monstrously bad....just truly terrible. I have no idea who the artist is, but I'd like to rip off her leg, shove it up her parper until she coughs up blood. Then I'd do it again.

I'm in the Hub. Fancy a coffee with myself and a drunk Fran?

That will be thon Diana Vickers from last year's X Factor. Fucking stupid song. One of our neighbours loves that song and plays it reet loud, the cunt.