aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

fuck me sideways with a wirey brush but Cambridge are top of the league after four games, this has never happened ever in nine seasons of fifth tier basement toilet football so am marvelling in the glory.  That will be ended after a good old bank holiday rodgering from Luton Town this afternoon no doubt so may as well enjoy it whilst I can if only the season was played over four games!!!!

Edited by Delboy1969

Anyone here David Platt's comments on Al Jazeera after Citeh game?

There is no doubt Hart's form has been ropey for the past 6 months or so...

Surprising quotes from Platt. Though a club of their stature can't really have a keeper making errors all the time, and he's really dropped his game after that one outstanding season. Other than a couple of quite outstanding games in Europe, Joe Hart was bobbly all last season, and it looks like that isn't letting up yet. The year they won the title, and the loan at Birmingham were excellent, but everything before, in between and after has been nowhere near as good.

It'd be good to see them sign Begovic, because that would mean that when everyone is fully fit, there wouldn't be a single British player in the City line up. Great club.

Welbeck is great! Rooney had a terrific game, considering it was his first 90 minutes since April.

No idea why Kagawa isn't getting a look in though. United really lacked a proper playmaker. Shinji is the king. Play him!

Good first half, looked like it was set up for a tense finish, but both sided too scared to lose. Dull.

I quite enjoyed the game, actually.  Maybe because it's the first 90 minutes I've managed to watch this season. 

Torres, was absolutely lolbad when he came on.  Looked pretty confident at first, just not that able.  He was trying to do everything himself.  He was like the kid at school who grew the fastest at a young age and was far superior to the other kids athletically, and was able to run rings around them in PE, but when they are older and all the other kids are fully grown too. 

I expected it to be a good game. All the United/Chelsea games last year were great (There was so many of them!). Even the two 1-0 games were tense end to enders. This was just dire. Mourinho just loves to defend, and nothing else. No centre forward starting. Brings on Mikel and Azpilicueta. Dynamic. Glad Moyes got the job over him, not that he was ever really a contender.

That's a good one, but definitely can't be a dive. Brits don't dive.

He's a classic dirty foreign dive

pederson.gif

I was just about to look that one up. Outrageous. I love that he glances behind him, notices that Sagna is FUCKING MILES away from him, but goes down anyway.

9600000871_85af98d3ba_o.gif

What a fud.

What a cumsock. Did he get booked for that? I hope so.