aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

That prize numpty git Alan Brazil was referring to Sunday's games as a 'Super Sunday' that's so fucking Sky Sports!  Jesus fuck I find these stupid references when a few of the big teams play so pissing irritating.  

Apparently Ian Holloway is under pressure already after 2 pissing defeats, fucking hell they weren't even expected to challenge for promotion last season!  And MOTD needs Holloway's very entertaining post-match interviews, they do not deserve to be stuck on the graveyard shift of The Football League Show!

I like most on here am gagging for this wretched transfer window to shut.  Christ on a bike, I swear if I hear that Welsh buffoon Gareth Bale's name again I will do something I regret. Apparently Man Poo are in the running but only if they stump up 125 million quid.  Thing is I believe nothing I hear on Talk Sport when they're filling air time, I may as well go on Twitter and start posting untrue shit which I've made up.  Arsenal must be due to sign some more substandard French players for their League Cup campaign.  The also rans will panic and get in some useless loan players from the French and Belgian Leagues....

And those Eastern European giants whatever they're called who beat Celtic are threatening to do their pre match ritual of killing a sheep at Celtic Park tomorrow night!

Good to have the footy back proper now!

I don't see Celtic going through. Definitely need an early goal if it's going to happen, will be pretty easy for Shakhter to come and get everyone behind the ball, and I don't think that Celtic have the necessary creativity or movement upfront to break that down, even with a full strength team. Forrest, Commons, Boerrigter and Stokes are all doubts which only makes things worse for them.

That Dutch centre back they have bought (van Dijk) looks awful.

I can't see us going through tonight either, which is pretty embarrassing. 

Van Dijk was originally bought to partner Kelvin Wilson, who won me over last season with some phenomenal performances. So, Van Dijk's now partnering Muyoukolo, who's shite. It's not looking good.

BAE is not in the starting 11. He'll likely be shifted if we can source another left-back.

I think Rose has developed well as a left-back but he needs to work on his positioning a bit, he was caught out a few times against Crystal Palace and Swansea. He has pace, mobility, good distribution and a decent shot though.

I really rate Townsend and it's annoying that his development has been stunted by Bale's dominance of that position but i reckon he'll get a decent amount of game time this season as AVB rates him highly.

I'd also like to have seen a bit more of Alex Pritchard this season as i think he is a decent option for cover for Lennon but he's been shipped off to Swindon for the season and the signing of Chadli covers both Left and Right wing.

I'm just glad the Bale saga seems to be drawing to a close as it's been annoying to watch as a Spurs supporter and the return on his sale will more than cover this seasons outlay which proves further that Daniel Levy is a very astute business man and i'm glad he's steering the club in a responsible manner.

Edited by Alkaline

Great goal. Love how he rolls the defender there. I like Holtby alot. He looks slick, but he didn't get enough of a look in last season. With the players who have come in this summer, it looks like that might not change anytime soon. He's too good to be a squad player, but I can't see him being a concrete starter now.

It will be interesting to see who AVB favours and what team works best. So many options, and there's a great deal of those players who seem like they will be expecting to be starters. It's alot of options to keep happy.

Blimey Celtic nabbing a quickfire double ala Footie Manager style game on!  Was there any dead sheep with shifty Ukrainians found in the Glasgow vicinity???

Spurs are looking good they are spending the Bale money wisely on paper, big test against the Arseholes this weekend.

Good to see Barnet doing well in our league as it means Edgar Davids should still be there when we play them live on BT Sport in a couple of months!

Great goal. Love how he rolls the defender there. I like Holtby alot. He looks slick, but he didn't get enough of a look in last season. With the players who have come in this summer, it looks like that might not change anytime soon. He's too good to be a squad player, but I can't see him being a concrete starter now.

It will be interesting to see who AVB favours and what team works best. So many options, and there's a great deal of those players who seem like they will be expecting to be starters. It's alot of options to keep happy.

He was injured a fair bit after he arrived in January, that's why he's playing in the U-21s at the moment. He'll play but he probably won't be an automatic pick.

I think with the number of games in the schedule we're clearly going for squad depth so that some silverwear makes its way to WHL this season. I'd take any one of the league cup, FA cup and Euro Cup along with a top 3 finish and I think that teh squad as it stands just now is capable to deliver that.

Blimey Celtic nabbing a quickfire double ala Footie Manager style game on!  Was there any dead sheep with shifty Ukrainians Kazakhstani found in the Glasgow vicinity???

Spurs are looking good they are spending the Bale money wisely on paper, big test against the Arseholes this weekend.

Good to see Barnet doing well in our league as it means Edgar Davids should still be there when we play them live on BT Sport in a couple of months!

Fixed for you.

But while I'm here - http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2013/08/27/poke-challenge-footballer-film-posters/

I can't see us going through tonight either, which is pretty embarrassing. 

Van Dijk was originally bought to partner Kelvin Wilson, who won me over last season with some phenomenal performances. So, Van Dijk's now partnering Muyoukolo, who's shite. It's not looking good.

Never in doubt.

• Upvote 2