aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Dare say Demba Ba will be gone by the end of the window then.

Flamini is a good signing for Arsenal, they still need to strengthen though. Walcott said today it's "silly" to suggest that Spurs have a better squad than Arsenal this season, I don't think it's that silly TBH. I could easily see Spurs finishing above them this season.

Hold on, Jenkinson's performances have been really good.  Even last year at the start of the season when he was subbing for Sagna when he was injured he was really good.  He had a stormer against Man Citeh if I remember correctly.  There was a bit of a question about it when Sagna immediately got his place back then.  He's also played pretty well in the 3 games so far this year (3 wins as well).

Yeah Spurs have had a great window and on paper their squad looks better than Arsenal.  Lets see them actually finish above us though before we crown them.

Flamini is a good signing too provides depth and a bit of grit in the squad, happy with him back.  Also he was free because he didn't accept AC's contract offer, not because they didn't want him so he's hardly a reject we've just picked up.

So much doom and gloom around Arsenal at the moment and the squad is thin.  Everyone that's been sold though wouldn't have got in the team anyway it's just frustrating to see them not spend the money they have (and have banged on about).

Still 4 days left in the window, hopefully they add two great players or even 3.

Eto' is a great signing. Can't wait to see him continue banging them in in the Premier League. Still had a good scoring record in Russia. Still quick and powerful, I think he's going to do well.

He plays as if he has no confidence in his finishing, so any chance he gets, he just absolutely smashes it, just to make sure it goes in, or it at least hits the keeper in the face and deflects in. One on one with the keeper - smash. Open goal tap in from 3 yards - smash. Laces through everything. Placing is for jessies. Leather it.

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1

It's been a pretty boring transfer window so far, reckon it'll all happen on the last day. One key move will start the roundabout turning for Lescott, Bale, Torres, Ba, Cabaye, Baines, Fellaini etc. Chris Kamara will be outside Selhurst Park losing his shit when Barry Bannan turns up in his blacked out Range Rover. Unbelievable Jeff.