aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Nani has signed a 5 year extension.  What the actual fuck? 

Good news I say. If Rooney now re-signed, that'd be mega. Same squad that won the league, plus Fellaini and Zaha. Solid.

I think Fergie lost trust in Nani towards the end, and his constant injuries last season didn't help. Nani was excellent the season before, and during that entire spell when Valencia's leg broke in half. If he can play regularly, he'll be excellent. He just needs to stop dropping in and out of the side. Fergie's extreme rotation didn't suit everyone, and Nani was the biggest victim of it, IMO.

The 09/10 season when United played 4-3-3, with Valencia and Nani at either side of Rooney... That counter attack was the best counter attack of all time (maybe).

So, Gabby Agbonlahor is receiving death threats from MENTAL One Direction fans (is there any other type of 1D fan?) because of the fairly innocuous challenge he made one Louis from 1D in the Petrov charity match. Looks like he barely touches him, cleanly swipes the ball away. Louis stays down, then hobbles around before puking. Twitter implodes with pure Gabby hatred. Graphic depictions of certain 1D lunatics butchering Gabby with their bare hands whilst their bodies expel lethal amounts of estrogen.

It's just a game, eh girls? You don't see us fellas getting violent over a game of football...

Trappatoni has gone.

Right time for him to go I feel. He basically had peaked with this crop of players, so it's time for a fresh start and some re-building. I think that there needs to be a bit of realism about Ireland's chances of qualifying for tournaments in the next few years, we hardly have the squad of 2002. Hoping for Martin O'Neill as the new manager.