aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Ashley Young.

disgusted-gif.gif

Kagawa, Nani and Hernandez on the bench. Ignore. Play Fellaini as a striker.

rage-7.gif

Evra and Rio not staying tight to anyone, nor sensing any danger in their own penalty area, ever, against the best attack in the league.

i-give-up.gif

Ashley Young, still

Dawson_Crying.gif

Edited by Joda Serk
  • Upvote 1

wonderfully quiet on facebook last night, usually on derby day my smittering of Man Utd friends whom I suspect have never been within a hundred miles of Old Trafford are waxing lyrical but that result shut them up.   I always said the moment sir purple face leaves is the moment Man Utd will slowly go shit.  Moyes is a bit out of his depth I think but would it have really mattered who took over?? Too hard an act to follow.  Having said that everyone is dropping points at the mo could be an exciting season.  

Still why the fuck should I care when my own toilet team continue to impress, them Man Utd glory hunters will be supporting Cambridge soon at this rate!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I'd still back Moyes to do fine; one bad result away to what's easily the best squad of players in the league isn't the end of the world.  Did they not lose 1-6 to them the season before last?!  Ferdinand looks past it to me.  Time to go with another option alongside Vidic.  Ashley Young was totally dreadful.  As was Felaini, actually. 

Ashely Young should not be allowed to pull on a Man Utd shirt, he is absolutely terrible, everything he touched yesterday ended up with City regaining the ball.

United were really poor tho, Rio was caught sleeping for at least one goal, as was Valencia, Young should be let go on a free and some one really needs to remind Pat he is a left back. Kinda dissapointed by Moyes's start, and not really because of the results, but more because he has not done anything to stamp himself onto the team, its the same shite line ups as last season, only without Fergie to motivate the players. Where's the likes of Kagawa, or Zaha, two players who can light up a game, instead we have Young, or Anderson, or Valencia. He will have to change things quickly to win over the supporters, another couple of defeats and he will be under real pressure.

Football fans are knobs:

Saw this linked on twitter this morning.  What a prick.

You can only beat the teams you play so can't complain much.  Comfortable win in the end on Sunday and I think Flamini has been great since coming back.  Not just tackling and putting some grit in midfield but organising people as well.  Shouting at people to go or stay on a man.  Great freebie.

I know the highlights don't tell the whole story, but from what was shown on MOTD it looked like United didn't have a single decent chance until they were 4-0 down.

Welbeck was through on goal in the first 20 seconds after robbing Kompany, but as always, Welbeck's penalty-box allergy kicked in, which causes his legs to turn to jelly and his whole body to collapse.

Two good crosses in the first half which no one attacked. But not a single shot on target until they were 3-0 down.

Shite. Moyes is "playing it safe" to get him through the tough fixtures. What is "safe" about playing some of the poorest players in the squad against the best team in the league? Surely the safe thing to do is to play the more talented players?! Valencia and Young seem to have reputations for being good defensively, which is bogus. Nani is much better defensively. Kagawa is a bit lightweight, but he presses like crazy at least, and both are better in attack. Valencia is not the player he once was, and he hung Smalling out to dry on a number of occasions. Watch for the overlap, you wank.

The next 5 league games are West Brom, Sunderland, Southampton, Stoke and Fulham, and only Sunderland is away. 4 home games. Moyes has to get 15 points from that.

Quite disappointed to see the vile nazi bastard sacked by the Mackems as he was definitely taking them down, I reckon. A terrible attention-seeking arsehole with no concept of how to interact with other humans. Only ever out for himself. Hopefully he never works in this country again.

They've made such a balls-up of almost every managerial appointment they've made in the past 15 years that I thoroughly expect them to hire McClaren or McLeish next.

• Upvote 1

For all his moaning about a tough opening set of fixtures, Moyes can have no complaints about the next set which is why he made himself look a bit silly in the first place for such needless complaining.  Pressure is on though, drop too many points and he could be in a spot of bother.  I do think he'll be given some time though and as good as City were on Sunday they have lost to Cardiff and drawn away at Stoke when apparently they were a bit fortunate to get the point.

Not surprised Di Canio is gone but they knew what he was like when they appointed him.  However as QPR showed last season, signing lots of players in a short space of time is not usually a good idea.  Do these managers not play FM? It clearly states this on the helps and tips screen!  Both Sunderland and Newcastle do add entertainment value to the prem league but not necessarily for the right reasons!

top of the table clash at the Abbey tonight against surprise package Nuneaton Boro, can we extend our unbeaten start to the season and open up a little bit of early season daylight between Cambridge and the rest of the pack??? Probably not, this is a typical shoot yerself in the foot kind of game like lolpool against Southampton last weekend!

Talk is Zola for Sunderland. The worst Zola, I mean (not Calvin).

This would suck. Good bloke, good manager. I really like his Watford team, even though those Against Modern Football bufties who hate things like stadium roofs and shinpads are RAGING about them loaning loads of players. 

McLeish or bust.