aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

article-0-023B04FC0000044D-92_468x627.jp

I think this guy nullifies all those other gimps, to be honest.

Love Sir Bobby, not sure he was compos enough to know he was manager of Newcastle for the last two seasons he was in charge.....

And he's got about the same winning percentage as Peter Reid.

Edited by colb

"Gaspar Iniguez loses three teeth in head-first tackle"

Argentinos Juniors say midfielder Gaspar Iniguez lost three teeth when making a head-first tackle at the feet of Boca Juniors' Cristian Erbes.

The club said that Iniguez dived to head the ball when it was barely a few centimetres off the ground, believing he could get there before Erbes two minutes from the end of the 0-0 draw in the Argentine "Inicial" championship on Sunday.

Erbes went to kick the ball as Iniguez made his dive, while the Boca Juniors player also suffered a minor leg injury.

Got the ball.

http://youtu.be/5S_IX3UEFPo

Smith reminds me of Eoin Jess in a lot of ways - seemed to be everywhere, and deceptively fast.

Shaughnessy and Hector were both great, Shaughnessy in particular is going to prove to be an important player for us I think.

Low was excellent, I remember seeing him in a U18s game four or five years ago and he was magnificent, head and shoulders above the rest. Glad he seems to be lined up for proper game time this season. A make-or-break year for him, for sure!

Was a bit disappointed not to see Vernon start, but surely he will at St Mirren on Monday now. If we can get 15 goals from him, another 15 from McGinn, along with the rest of the team chipping in we'll be in pretty good shape!