aberdeen-music

2013/2014 Season

Eupraxia

Valencia is the true king of Man, you.  I had to rub my eyes in disbelief when I saw Giggs starting against Liverplol.  I thought Young might be out to prove a point, and play well, but he was just awful. 

De Gea

Rafael, Rio, Vidic, Evra

Mazza Fels, Carrick

Valencia, Rooney, Kagawa

Robin Van Persie

Fuck me, that's actually no bad.  You have Phil Jones to come in when Rio and/or Vidic get sare and run head first into opposition players too. 

Would like to see Hernandez play more too, but he's never going to be as good as RvP.  I want to say he's better than Welbeck, but Welbeck is more effective for the team as a whole.  Welbeck can play when Rooney can't be arsed. 

Valencia was supreme until he took the #7 shirt. Last season was awful for him, which was a shame. He's played well so far this season though, where he's strangely gone back to the #25 shirt (which is what started the mental Ronaldo rumours). I hope he returns to being the fastest man alive.

Nani would be better if he could play more than 3 games in a row without tearing a hammy, the soft shit.

I think United fans always backed De Gea, as far as I'm aware. Except for the stupid idiots ones, of which there are probably loads. The type that still hammer the same old shite about the Glazers, or whatever. They are best ignored.

The media and pundits were always on his case, whilst defending big brave Joe Hart for making similar mistakes on a more regular basis. De Gea had the unfortunate stat of conceding the most goals outside the area in La Liga his final season at Atletico. I don't even know how true that statistic is, but it was banded about alot before he'd even kicked a ball for United. That goal he conceded in the Community Shield from Dzeko didn't help, but he got better very quickly. Now he's smashing. His shot/save ratio is consistently one of, if not the best in the league. I think he's already better than Hart, in my slightly biased opinion. I think Begovic is the best in the league, but there's hardly anything in it. There's loads of great keepers in the Premier League right now.

He's said he feels like trying something new and will leave when his contract finishes. However there's a lot of talk that he doesn't get on with Rosell and has felt undervalued in recent years and that he's given the credit he deserves. 

Barca have certainly needed him in the last few games. Not against Levante though, because Levante didn't touch the ball.

Can't really blame him for fancying something else, he's done all he can with Barca and he might get a bit action with some other teams.