aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

majority of time I get sarky comments like "use google" - that could be said for pretty much any question.

Word. Loads of people use this thread to ask questions that Google could probably clear up relatively quickly, but you're the only person I've noticed people get really cunty with for no reason. Sort it out, forum, why are a dickhead?

Edited by kirsten
  • Upvote 1

I didn't know that one of the membership benefits was shoes that don't wear out. Whoever's in change of marketing needs sacked.....

It's not. I've been gay for fucking AGES and my shoes keep falling to pieces. Maybe it's just one of those 'new members benefits' or something, like what banks do for new customers. 

• Upvote 3

I'm not arguing that, people who run this or any site can do so however they want. I just don't think it's ridiculous for users to comment on how they would like the site run.

I suspect it's more to do with the suspicion that there's a feeling of entitlement to results/change which goes along with the comment.

• Upvote 1

Right, if I may start again:

Has anyone had problems with the Spotify app on iPhone since the last update? Mine is freezing and crashing like a motherfucker, which it never used to do. It takes like 10 - 20 seconds to respond when I try to skip a track or add something to a playlist, sometimes it just boots me out of the app altogether. Just want to make sure it's not my phone because it's been doing a few odd things lately.

Also no-one answered this.

I was backing up my save game files from my XBox 360 hard drive to the Cloud last night (think the 360 is on its last legs), All I was doing was going into System, Storage, selecting the file and selecting Copy and moving a copy of it to the Cloud. One of them wouldn't let me do it though, it kept saying "This item cannot be moved between profiles". There was only one profile logged in. What's going on and how can I back it up?

Right, if I may start again:

Has anyone had problems with the Spotify app on iPhone since the last update? Mine is freezing and crashing like a motherfucker, which it never used to do. It takes like 10 - 20 seconds to respond when I try to skip a track or add something to a playlist, sometimes it just boots me out of the app altogether. Just want to make sure it's not my phone because it's been doing a few odd things lately.

Also no-one answered this.

Spotify has been utter shit on my android recently too. Can't speak for the iPhone but playback is slow as shit and it's just generally not very responsive.

As for your other question... I don't know and I don't care

Edited by ca_gere

Spotify has been utter shit on my android recently too. Can't speak for the iPhone but playback is slow as shit and it's just generally not very responsive.

As for your other question... I don't know and I don't care

Did the Android one update to the new layout recently?