aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Anyone know of a way to stop or at least curb shoes getting worn out?

Its obviously down to the way I walk so maybe theres nothinh I can do but no matter how expensive they are, my shoes always wear down quickly. The heel just erodes untill a small hole forms then theyre fucked. Ive started buying more and more shoes so I can switch more frequently but it doesnt seem to make much difference. Wondering if theres inserts or a trick to stop it happening?

I was backing up my save game files from my XBox 360 hard drive to the Cloud last night (think the 360 is on its last legs), All I was doing was going into System, Storage, selecting the file and selecting Copy and moving a copy of it to the Cloud. One of them wouldn't let me do it though, it kept saying "This item cannot be moved between profiles". There was only one profile logged in. What's going on and how can I back it up?

Its obviously down to the way I walk so maybe theres nothinh I can do but no matter how expensive they are, my shoes always wear down quickly. The heel just erodes untill a small hole forms then theyre fucked. Ive started buying more and more shoes so I can switch more frequently but it doesnt seem to make much difference. Wondering if theres inserts or a trick to stop it happening?

Buy roller blades for getting around instead, they wont wear down so fast, and you'll be mega cool. 

• Upvote 3

My missus goes through shoes like nothing I've ever seen. The back always gets worn down so it reveals some jagged plastic to scrape away at the skin, and the heels wear in until they turn into holes. Me on the other hand, I haven't bought a pair of shoes in over 4 years, and I only have two pairs. Both are still in great nick. Maybe it's a posture issue? Or maybe it's because my shoes are Adidas Originals, and generally last forever and ever.

I'm aware this isn't of much use. Buy Adidas Originals. Or Rollerblades.

ok, so what i've got so far is:

- rollerblade instead

- be gay

- walk on my hands

- get a segway

- buy adidas

THANKS!

in all fairness, I used to go through my shoes quickly, they lasted me a month or two. Ever since I came out I've still got the same shoes and their in mint condition. Plus their Adidas

Does anyone have any information on funding for a postgraduate course as a mature student?  SAAS are a bit vague on whether they will pay the tuition fees, as some courses get funding and it all depends on the university etc...

What about bursary/loan - do you get any support at all?

My student chums are all nursing staff, so their advice isn't applicable. 

ok, so what i've got so far is:

- rollerblade instead

- be gay

- walk on my hands

- get a segway

- buy adidas

THANKS!

You could try a pair of these, nae chance in wearing down the heels if they have wheels attached to them,

http://www.skatehut.co.uk/brands/heelys_1/heelys_flash_white_multi.htm?productid=34082&utm_source=google&utm_medium=base&gclid=CNbzuMXIqL4CFdLHtAodvkcAAQ

plus the mega cool factor comes back into play again.