aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Spotify app has always been a bit naff for me when doing anything than just pressing play and then putting my phone in my pocket. If I'm trying to add stuff, or skip tracks excessively, it's never been too happy. I tend to not do that too often. I do all the adding and sorting on my laptop, and make it all available offline.

Sometimes even scrolling through a playlist too fast makes the phone app crumble. It's a delicate little thing.

Spotify has been weird recently. The problems aren't even consistent. On my one, offline playlists are refusing to play (offshore anyway. Could be a symptom of shit rig internet) and my ma's iPad app crashes if you try and change the volume while playing a track. Sort it out.

It's mostly the track skipping that breaks mine, or sometimes I'll unlock the phone and it'll still be playing but the app will be frozen and showing a track that was playing 5 songs ago. I've installed an update this morning so hopefully it'll improve.

Offline playlists are so unresponsive I can't even use them.

anyone else had problems with delivery times on amazon changing? ordered a few things off amazon and said it would be 3 to 5 days which is fine. so i checked earlier and then it said it would arrive between the 10th of next month and the 10th of November. i had to cancel the order as i refused to wait that long.

Edited by Moon Moon