aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

What do you think you need help with? And why did you stop going to the last 2 tutors.

mostly theory i.e. how scales are made and where they come from, and stuff like making solos and that, my first tutor was just an utter cunt who just basically came to my house just to play my guitar, my second one i couldnt afford to pay 4 lessons in a row plus the times weren't fitting in for me.

mostly theory i.e. how scales are made and where they come from, and stuff like making solos and that, my first tutor was just an utter cunt who just basically came to my house just to play my guitar, my second one i couldnt afford to pay 4 lessons in a row plus the times weren't fitting in for me.

Books

So yeah, as an aside from fucking Glee, does anyone have any experience with the effectiveness of beta blockers?

It's a pretty broad subject, so in short they can sometimes work. It really depends on what they are being prescribed for. Personally, I'd always be inclined to trust the judgement of the doctor.

You shouldn't get slagged, but honestly, in our day (ca_gere is a bit younger than me, but we went to the same school) at our school, I honestly think that anyone openly gay would have got a series of kickings.  In fact, anyone who was remotely suspected of being gay was in for some serious abuse.

It's probably a lot better now than it used to be - but, teenagers are dicks and will crawl all over absolutely anything that marks you out as different and make fun of you.  Hopefully, being gay is just as "bad" as being ginger, fat, shit at football, spotty, etc. etc. in the mind of today's teenager.  I suspect it is still seen as "worse" though unfortunately.

What the fuck happened to this thread?

I got fed up watching it, and constantly having to remind people it was quick questions, so I thought I'd leave it for a while to see how it got on without me. And this is what happens. Thereby proving that you people need me to save you from yourselves. You're welcome.

Now. Quick questions.

I got fed up watching it, and constantly having to remind people it was quick questions, so I thought I'd leave it for a while to see how it got on without me. And this is what happens. Thereby proving that you people need me to save you from yourselves. You're welcome.

Now. Quick questions.

AND he didn't post that last one in bold...

You could, but usually rooted phones are more than non-rooted ones. Why do you not want a rooted phone?

the last rooted phone i had worked for a year then completely randomly crashed hence i had to get a new one. so no i'd prefer a non rooted on. also i like the ui of the phone i bought the way it would come stock not the way it is rooted. and since i thought i was buying it stock standard as the listing didnt mention it to be rooted then surely i have grounds to make a claim?