aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

not sure of another gym but yup that's pretty much it on the website photos for the holiday inn. Decent enough equipment and well maintained but its small and for the monthly cost you'll get better value elsewhere. I used to work for the company that owns the hotel and have used the gym on a few occasions.

Were you the guy that staged the robbery?

Nah lucky. Not guilty. I was seconded there before opening to help finalise things so was sent back to my own hotel before they started trading. I did however work with that guy in another hotel a few years before. wasn't too surprised when I heard he was involved. He went a bit mental around the time it all happened. Crazy thing to do for the amount of cash involved.

I work for the previously mentioned Northwood. In aberdeen, we have 2 options. Fully Managed or Guaranteed Rent.

Fully Managed will see you get a higher rent, but you obviously have the risk of vacant periods. You are charged a set-up fee, and then commission each month. Guaranteed rent is just that. The company pays you every month whether or not someone is in the property or not. There is no commission charged every month, but Northwood obviously offer you slightly less than market rental value but you are guaranteed to be receiving rent.

Percentage wise, roughly how much less than market value is the guranteed rent? The dude who's coming round next Thursday couldn't even give me a rough figure over the phone and I'm impatient.