aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Any of the kilt shops, MacColls usually have a range of expense levels. Ortak in Bon Accord Centre? Noticed they are on a closing down sale, may get lucky and find one there. Other than that, be out there and get a kids packed lunch water bottle with your choice of cartoon character.

I do all my best drinking when I'm sipping from a Dora The Explorer flask.

so what I like a band that you don't. I'm entitled to my choice in music it's not a dictatorship

This is very true but there's still nothing with people taking the piss out of them. People slag off music I like all the time, I'm pretty sure you have, but it doesn't bother me. In fact I'll often be happy for the opportunity to talk about it.

Probably either PC World on Hutcheon street or potentially John Lewis (but i'm sure you've checked there already).

not sure i think poundland sell them.

If not pc world/currys or John Lewis you could try a phone shop.

I'll have a look in John Lewis/Currys, but PC World and Poundland aren't really on my way home.

Thanks guys. :)

Got a bunch of work colleagues coming up from other offices tomorrow and we're going for a meal in the evening. We were just after a decent pub with good food. We had a table booked for 11 at Athenaeum. Athenaeum is now closed unfortunately. So...

What's a good pub with decent food that I'm likely able to book a table for 11 tomorrow night?

Was going to say the Braided Fig but it's pretty small so 11 may be a struggle with 1 day notice.

Not a pub but what about Howies?  2 or 3 course set menu options so not too expensive.  Struggling to think of a city centre pub that's not a chain which is big enough and does food.