aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Those detox kits don't work. Depending on what is in your system, it can take days to months for it to be entirely removed. I think that weed can stay for up to 2 months, but that is detected from taking hair samples. After a week of abstinence, I very much doubt a pee test will pick up any drugs in your system.

• Upvote 1

Those detox kits don't work. Depending on what is in your system, it can take days to months for it to be entirely removed. I think that weed can stay for up to 2 months, but that is detected from taking hair samples. After a week of abstinence, I very much doubt a pee test will pick up any drugs in your system.

I've heard the blockers work but you gotta take them properly. And a few other people I know of swear by them. Lets just hope there isn't any drug tests like.

If you're detoxing for THC then I doubt any detox potion would work as THC is fat soluble.

Depending on how much you've smoked and how fat you are it could be out your system within a few days for infrequent users and up to 2-3 months for heavy users. So I'm lead to believe anyway. I'm no doctor.

If you're detoxing for THC then I doubt any detox potion would work as THC is fat soluble.

Depending on how much you've smoked and how fat you are it could be out your system within a few days for infrequent users and up to 2-3 months for heavy users. So I'm lead to believe anyway. I'm no doctor.

2-3 months is for it to be out your system entirely including hair. Piss takes less time.