aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Famous crab? I can't check twitter at work so don't know who that is. My most interesting feed is Piers Morgan but only because i love how much Alan Sugar rips the piss all the time and poor Piers can't cope. It's essentially online bullying of the best kind.

Both Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan are arseholes of the highest order. Sugar's grammar and spelling is appalling and it baffles me how he has done so well in business with that kind of child-like grasp of the English language.

I mainly follow footballers and journalists, but you should definitely follow @thedeportees obviously.

Both Alan Sugar and Piers Morgan are arseholes of the highest order. Sugar's grammar and spelling is appalling and it baffles me how he has done so well in business with that kind of child-like grasp of the English language.

I mainly follow footballers and journalists, but you should definitely follow @thedeportees obviously.

I shall endeavour to do so tonight. Any other local bands? I think im already following the little kicks

I follow loads of wrestlers and all the Formula 1 drivers. The Rock, CM Punk and William Regal are the best ones. And Chris Jericho. The F1 guys are as boring on twitter as they are in interviews. Also all the guys from Pawn Stars and Storage Wars.

Kevin Smith, Jason Mews, Sarah Silverman, Zooey Deschanel and Ricky Gervais are good value. Ed Norton has his moments. Jean Claude Van Damme self-promotes a lot but when he does sit down and answer questions etc he's actually quite witty. Leonard Nimoy. Melissa Joan Hart is very sweet, but is prone to bouts of cloying patriotism and pro-Republican stuff. Kaley Cuoco because I want to shag her. Ben Folds. Hayley Williams. Krist Novoselic. Jake Bassist.

I shall endeavour to do so tonight. Any other local bands? I think im already following the little kicks

Do I count as a local band? In any case I'm fucking boring on Twitter.

I think on Twitter you have to follow reputable people too, you can get news hours quicker if that's what you want to use it for. In that case people like AFP, Reuters and BBC are good ones to start with. As for individuals it just depends where your interests lie. Be wary that most celebrities are complete twats on Twitter and are best avoided. Unless, of course, they're Joey Barton.

• Upvote 1

I follow loads of wrestlers and all the Formula 1 drivers. The Rock, CM Punk and William Regal are the best ones. And Chris Jericho. The F1 guys are as boring on twitter as they are in interviews. Also all the guys from Pawn Stars and Storage Wars.

Kevin Smith, Jason Mews, Sarah Silverman, Zooey Deschanel and Ricky Gervais are good value. Ed Norton has his moments. Jean Claude Van Damme self-promotes a lot but when he does sit down and answer questions etc he's actually quite witty. Leonard Nimoy. Melissa Joan Hart is very sweet, but is prone to bouts of cloying patriotism and pro-Republican stuff. Kaley Cuoco because I want to shag her. Ben Folds. Hayley Williams. Krist Novoselic. Jake Bassist.

Im all about Kaley Cuoco although she doesn't post enough slutty images of herself imho. Kim Kardashian is about as enigmatic as a brick but she gets her paps oot from time to time.

Maybe not a 'quick question' per se but who do you guys follow on twitter? Im getting bored of the inane crap on mine!

Neil Buchanan from Art Attack's jumper. It is the greatest. https://twitter.com/#!/artattackjumper

Examples...

"Neil keeps a signed picture of Sly Stallone in the spare room. He just went and stared at it. For ages. It made me feel quite uncomfortable."

"Neil keeps a biro in the downstairs loo, so he can draw characters from Corrie on his thighs whilst he's pooing.He just did a brilliant Dev."

"Neil feels really guilty that he shook Gary Glitter's hand outside Woolworths in 1994. I've tried to tell him that he wasn't to know."

• Upvote 3

I follow the good football parody accounts like Big Sam, Roy Keane and Michael Owen, then loads of football news folk, mostly Wednesday, United and Bundesliga ones, and then stuff like In Bed With Maradona and The Football Ramble. Follow a few real footballers too. Rio Ferdinand, Robbie Savage, Joey Barton are all good. Rio does good Q&A's now and again, but mostly just talks about how he's going to smack his kids because they're misbehaving. Robbie Savage is a good sport, despite being a bit of a tit. He loves the abuse he gets. He retweets pretty much all the best hatemail he gets. He's alright on there though. He's a bit simple, but he's mostly just honest about stuff. Joey Barton is a fucking dweeb and it's pretty great. He sometimes gets all philosophical, or retweets tweets from some shite like @inspirationalquotes or something bent like that. Or he's going on about how the radio is rubbish, and how elite his taste in music is. He's such a fucking bummer, but I can't look away. Oh, and one time, he described himself as a pacifist, and how he couldn't understand why people react violently in certain situations. I think he's severely autistic.

I don't have a single tweet of my own. I just have a Twitter for all the football gossip and funnies. I don't think I actually follow a regular person who updates their Twitter like Facebook status' or whatever. That sounds crap. Just football stuff!

Maybe not a 'quick question' per se but who do you guys follow on twitter? Im getting bored of the inane crap on mine!

i deleted twitter for the exact same reason, i was beginning to really dislike some people that i knew IRL because of the tremendously dull/irritating things they were coming out with. although i think people could easily say the same thing about me!

as far as i remember, the best accounts that i followed were @thebig_sam, @meganamram and @robdelaney.