Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Guest Bob Knob
Here's how I do it.

I use my cock to smash the wheel off the frame

I use my cock to lever the the tyre off the wheel

Piss all over it to find a leak

Beat it with my cock to repair the leak

Throw it in a skip, take the bus to the pub, drink forty pints, punch a bird.

#lads4lyfe

Again...

D3dYx.jpg

• Upvote 1

DIY is exclusively putting up shelves. Exclusively. Everyone knows that.

I put up a shelf once, above my computer. Then one time I was sitting at the computer and the shelf fell down, hit the back of my monitor, the monitor fell over, hit the cup of tea on my desk and spilled hot tea all over my cock and balls.

• Upvote 4

I put up a shelf once, above my computer. Then one time I was sitting at the computer and the shelf fell down, hit the back of my monitor, the monitor fell over, hit the cup of tea on my desk and spilled hot tea all over my cock and balls.

Would I be right in saying that you hadn't actually carried out a risk assessment before commencing the shelf project? Then you only have yourself to blame.

So, the wife works in a coffee shop who are considering doing open mic/acoustic gigs at weekends. They have a PRS licence which allows them to play the radio/music channels etc.

Is another licence, any other legal gubbins or misc crap required in order to be able to legally host gigs?

xx

Have you tried searching for the specific laptop make/model rather?

No, I don't have any of that info. I bought the drive off a guy on here, all I have is the drive, it has no model numbers or anything on it, and the power supply isn't the original one, it's a cheapy replacement.