aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Eating home made fast food is the best. Steak sandwiches, chilli quesadillas, bolognese pizzas. Fast food places don't have shit on me.

Hell yes. I love buying the biggest hot dogs I can find, and planting them in part baked footlong baguettes and piling on everything possible.

• Upvote 1

Can you order anything hotter than a phall in curry houses /restaurants? Man vs food ridiculous melt your face type spice? I fancy doing something like that for a laugh. Was toying with the idea of ordering a phall and wussed out, and ordered a bhuna.... but they gave me the phall anyway. My lips, mouth and stomach suffered but manage to finish it. I don't really get indigestion/heartburn but last night makes me glad I don't have them!

Sure someone asked about eating challenges before and all that came up was the spur 64oz steak thing. If not we should just have an Aberdeen music BBQ and make insane octuple cheeseburgers and beef chilli hot enough to kill small rodents and other such things non americans are too sane to do.

• Upvote 1

I've never had anything as severe as that, usually just a bit of sore-headedness at the worst

It's like an ice cream headache. It hits for like 10 seconds of proper blinding pain, then goes away again. Like waves. Might not be the glasses, but seems like a big coincedence.

One thing that can cause that is when they get the measurements wrong and the distances between the centres of the lenses don't match the distances between your eyes. Maybe your eyes have got further apart!

They've probably been drifting further apart ever since the day you stopped supporting Rangers, Lucky. Maybe if you pretend to support them again they'll start to move closer together again.

• Upvote 2

Have you taken the label off?

On a similar note, I went snowboarding last year with new goggles. Complained about them the whole trip, and on the second last day realised there was a clear plastic scratch-protector that should have been removed.

They were excellent after that.

• Upvote 1

Android or OS? Most iOS games are free on android because they can add adverts, and if you turn your phones internet off most games still work without adverts. Saves battery life too :D My favourites are flick football, super stickman golf (it's like worms but with golf if that makes sense 2d plane and you set the angle and power of the shots). For pointless fun I love Homerun Battle and Coin Dozer too. Those are 'free to play' though so try to entice you to buy stuff to make the game last longer and get powerups etc. Just say no!