aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Everything is more expensive in Norway. 2nd most expensive place into the world to get a Big Mac. I reference, the Big Mac index.

20120121_WOC389_0.gif

I paid £10 for a Chicken Royale Meal in Switzerland last year.

Why is a Big Mac 47 cents cheaper in Ukraine than in Poland?

* Directed at Cloud, Lucky Rathen and Paranoid Android*

Nah I think Burger King has always been a bit dearer than McDonalds. It's well better though so I'd happily pay the difference. It can't be as expensive as the Burger King at the services just outside Glasgow though. I was £7.50 for a burger, chips and coke.

It's always been the same burgers in the big mac as in the standard burgers, are you sure it's not just because your bigger?

If so what a shit size of burger. Best burgers are at least the diameter of your face! Big Mac? I've had bigger scones than that shit.

I don't really go very often and if I do it's usually to raid the 1 euro menu.

I think the last time I had a Big Mac was a time I thought it might help a hangover and it just made me feel completely awful.

But with all the loyalty talk going on in the football thread I'm not going to be any glory hunter and switch to BK just because I didn't like how the McDonalds went down.