aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

the 21 is quicker to get to asda dyce as it doesn't go through the whole of bucksburn.

Adsa is the terminus for both buses, the drive up round the back. get off there

the bus travels through dyce, then goes onto riverside drive from the north so yes asda would be on the right if you were traveling on the bus

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/aberdeen/assets/pdfs/maps/route_maps/21_claretline_map.pdf

Can anyone recommend a restaurant with 'good desserts'? Anniversary on Wednesday and this was my gf's main stipulation it seems.

I want to go to Yorokobi though so may depend on whether I can convince her that mochi is good or not. Also I am guessing their set menu is price per person? That is usually the way but I added it all up and it is essentially the same price as ordering everything separately which seems a bit strange.

Can anyone recommend a restaurant with 'good desserts'? Anniversary on Wednesday and this was my gf's main stipulation it seems.

I want to go to Yorokobi though so may depend on whether I can convince her that mochi is good or not. Also I am guessing their set menu is price per person? That is usually the way but I added it all up and it is essentially the same price as ordering everything separately which seems a bit strange.

try and make your own? more love and effort doing so. only recommending this cause i don't know any good place that does good pudding.

i'd settle for a Mcdonalds milkshake or mcflurry lol

will the bus pass the front of asda or the back of it 1st. where is easiest to get off?

it drives in front then goes round the back, get off the at the last stop which is round the back, and then you walk through asda's back door.

do you need me to explain how to get the bus back ?

La Stella has pretty good desserts. Check their menu online.

comedy option - take her to Millars of Midmar and give her free reign over the Sweet Trolley they have there. I used to work there. It was ace-ic at the end of the day getting all the left0ver scones to take home.

• Upvote 1

La Stella has pretty good desserts. Check their menu online.

Had a look ant the menu looks pretty good. They don't have desserts on there other than lunch menu though. Just says 'check the boards in the restaurant'. I think we may end up going there. Cheers for the tip! Think it will have to be the early evening menu though. £35 for 2 courses is a bit much after drinks until I get back from my break from work. I've been to The Kitchin in Edinburgh and that is a michelin star restaurant and you can get 2 courses there for around the £50 mark in the evening. (I went for lunch though.... was only £26 for the 3 course set menu!).

Had a look ant the menu looks pretty good. They don't have desserts on there other than lunch menu though. Just says 'check the boards in the restaurant'. I think we may end up going there. Cheers for the tip! Think it will have to be the early evening menu though. £35 for 2 courses is a bit much after drinks until I get back from my break from work. I've been to The Kitchin in Edinburgh and that is a michelin star restaurant and you can get 2 courses there for around the £50 mark in the evening. (I went for lunch though.... was only £26 for the 3 course set menu!).

La Stella are also in the spree book.

comedy option - take her to Millars of Midmar and give her free reign over the Sweet Trolley they have there. I used to work there. It was ace-ic at the end of the day getting all the left0ver scones to take home.

That place is mental. Hunners of staff and one trolley they all have to wait their turn for. Was there once for 20 mins waiting for the trolley to be free. "Oh wait, here we go... Nope, someone else got to it first..." Just give me a fucking scone.

• Upvote 1

Can someone explain equity to me?

This is maybe not a quick question, but wondering if there are any financial experts on the board. I got offered equity in my company but I have little to no understanding of what that entails. I mean, I get the jist - i 'own' a tiny percentage of the company so if they get bought over or file an IPO I can cash in in some way but other than that i'm pretty clueless.