aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Could well be. Can't see the connectors on that one though so not sure? Maplin have them, but they want 82 quid for it, the fucking crooks, so they can cram that up their pee-holes. I may just go in there, find the part number off the box then google it when I get home.

well, that's a 4 pin kycon below

dc-connector-snap-and-lock-pcb-and-cable-mount-kpp-4p~14563891.jpg

I think the top one is the one they tried to sell me, but it was 65 Euros, then another 17 for the kettle lead. The power pack I have has the rectangular pins, but they one they tried to sell me had round, so I would have needed another kettle lead.

I think the top one is the one they tried to sell me, but it was 65 Euros, then another 17 for the kettle lead. The power pack I have has the rectangular pins, but they one they tried to sell me had round, so I would have needed another kettle lead.

Top one's a cloverleaf (C5),if your existing supply isn't a cloverleaf then yeah, you would need the appropriate lead as well (about £10 from maplin) but i'm sure you could pick up one of them easy enough for cheaper online.

really down the parkway?

was thinking down danestone way?

i reckoned about 20mins should cut it.

the return journey is all up hill though :/

Nah your quicker going down the hill from Asda taking a right at the round about and following the path all the way down to the next round about then going left into tesco, Danestone would take longer.