aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

I just have it on me. What if I wanna buy a dvd that's rated 18, or I'm going in to a pub but not drinking on a whim. Most people carry their driving licence everywhere even when they're not driving. It's my most accessable form of ID. As I don't have a licence.

I just have it on me. What if I wanna buy a dvd that's rated 18, or I'm going in to a pub but not drinking on a whim. Most people carry their driving licence everywhere even when they're not driving. It's my most accessable form of ID. As I don't have a licence.

Get a provisional license. Well handy for ID checks, saves taking your passport about with you (I know some people do take their passports with them but that seems a bit stupid to me).

I'm really bad for not putting my license back in my wallet when I use it for ID, so it gets lost in one of my 6,000 pockets. As do my bus day passes which is fun and games when the bus is just coming.

Get a provisional license. Well handy for ID checks, saves taking your passport about with you (I know some people do take their passports with them but that seems a bit stupid to me).

I'm really bad for not putting my license back in my wallet when I use it for ID, so it gets lost in one of my 6,000 pockets. As do my bus day passes which is fun and games when the bus is just coming.

that costs money. also, it's covered through my bank, so if i lose it i'm nae too bothered.

that costs money. also, it's covered through my bank, so if i lose it i'm nae too bothered.

I'd be a bit worried about someone else having my address, date of birth, photograph and passport number. ID theft agogo.

I've been carrying my passport around for four years and have never lost it. It's in my purse and even when super drunk, I am always paranoid about making sure I hang onto that. I begrudge paying however much it costs for a provisional when the only benefit of it is that it would allow me to have a slightly smaller purse. Anyway, cool story, I should really think of a quick question...

• Upvote 1

pfft. Live a little. Take a risk, a chance. Isn't your address on your driving license? What if you lose your wallet. They have your name, address, credit/debit card numbers and all your spare change. And all the little things I keep in my wallet.

Aye, but your passport number isn't.