aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

Can someone take a picture of the Evening Express's 20-years ago section

Apparantly a 5 year old me is in it - but being at work I can't get a copy of the paper, and I don't have my card so I can't buy a digital edition of the paper.

/edit, on second thoughts - I'm 28. So it can't be 20 years ago - can someone take a picture of the Westhill Gala event. As I'm in it.

My last really bad one was last year, but that was the first time for a few years ive had a really bad one, i litterally didnt move for about three days. I have to avoid certain things now a days, specific colourings in some foods and drinks, especially orange tango, not drink too much coffee or eat too much chocolate, biggest thing tho is avoiding being overly tired, thats one of the worst things for setting off bad headaces that can develop into migraines for me.

I have a question. Who do you all use for your ISP, and how much are you paying? I use BT, but I dunno how they compare to other companies. I pay £33.50 a month for 40GB limited broadband, and that includes the phone line rental from BT aswell, but the line is purely for internet as I don't even have a landline phone. To me that seems expensive. I've had a quick shop around, but it all seems to be 'new customer deals for the first 6 months' and all that gubbins. Just looking for a general price from another company to compare it to.

BT are a bit shite too. Cuts out all the time.

BOLD.

Sky is decent. There's good deals with them for the whole shebang. And if you don't even want the most limited TV package, you get internet and calls for even cheaper. And aren't they the only people to offer "truly unlimited" broadband? You seem to watch a lot of American TV, that could come in handy.

My last really bad one was last year, but that was the first time for a few years ive had a really bad one, i litterally didnt move for about three days. I have to avoid certain things now a days, specific colourings in some foods and drinks, especially orange tango, not drink too much coffee or eat too much chocolate, biggest thing tho is avoiding being overly tired, thats one of the worst things for setting off bad headaces that can develop into migraines for me.

I didn't realise there were so many migraine sufferers around here. We should maybe get together and get horribly drunk together as a sign of solitude. If my missus asks where im going i'll tell her it's a demonstration im attending.

I thought you only had to drill for a new dish? We didn't drill. And even the tv is just hooked up to communal.

No communal dish on my block. Some of the other neighbours have their own individual dishes. They must have different landlords. Ones who don't seem to consider drilling a hole for Sky TV to be a detriment to the flat, which it really isn't.

I can't have Sky. We inquired about it, and they'd have to drill. Landlord said no drilling the walls. No Sky.

You can get sky broadband without the tv channels, if you go for the basic phone and unlimited broadband (fair usage policy applies, traffic shaping between 4-11pm and all weekend a la BT) it's about £20 quid a month, plus all the half price deals.

If you have an O2 phone, you can get a good deal depending on how long you have been with them.

• Upvote 1

Sky is banned in my house... I worked for them for 6 months a few years ago ... total fascists, rank rotten management... cunts .... when I left I cancelled the Sky TV contract, and vowed never to let them darken my doorstep again. I've stuck to that ... Hell mend them, Rupert Murdoch and his global media empire can GTF.