aberdeen-music

Quick Questions

Frosty Jack

But I also text, and when I had my iPhone it was good for the web, apps, videos and photos.

Ah, okay. Well, uh, do you still have an iPod? Use that for the media stuff and get a C300 or something for texting. Depends if you like physical keyboards though.

I'm using a shite phone and an ipod. You think "it's not too much hassle to have them seperate" but it really really is. Pockets are full before you've even picked up your keys. It's just chaos.

I still use an iPod and a phone separate. Pocket space has never been an issue. What else have you got in there?

Sounds like you need a manbag. It's okay though. It's 2012. Nobody thinks they are gay anymore.

• Upvote 1

At least you have some battery left when you want to send a text tho. Smartphones are gash for battery

I charged my iPhone every night. It does the trick.

I still use an iPod and a phone separate. Pocket space has never been an issue. What else have you got in there?

Sounds like you need a manbag. It's okay though. It's 2012. Nobody thinks they are gay anymore.

my headphone cable is massive. so it's wrapped up in rubber band in my pocket, along with phone and ipod. other pockets include wallet; and keys, passport and bus pass.