aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Guest Gladstone
I wonder who cockney Cole will throw his banter to at Liverpool.

Stevie G and Jamie C.

I bet he does an amazing scowse impression in his tracksuit. "A'right a'right, calm down G'ster"

I don't like his face. he looks like a shaggy haired Craig Bellamy. A very unlikeable face.

NGog gets a hard time, but I like him. I don't know what he's doing wrong to get all the hate, apart from scoring nearly every time he plays. Unforgivable.

That disallowed goal was weird. Legitimate goal. Keeper pretended he got kicked in the hand, rolled around, threw his goalie glove in the air. Too much protection for keepers now. They're all a bunch of fairies. What happened to hard bastard keepers like Pressman and Gunn? I wouldn't want to spill Peter Schmeichels pint either. Not after the hairdryer treatment he gave a ball-boy one time.

I don't like his face. he looks like a shaggy haired Craig Bellamy. A very unlikeable face.

NGog gets a hard time, but I like him. I don't know what he's doing wrong to get all the hate, apart from scoring nearly every time he plays. Unforgivable.

Unlikeable face but the shaggy hair makes it all ok and I bet that Patty Evra, Park Ji Sung and Carlos Tevez would love to have him as part of their super friends sketch comedy group.

Unlikeable face but the shaggy hair makes it all ok and I bet that Patty Evra, Park Ji Sung and Carlos Tevez would love to have him as part of their super friends sketch comedy group.

I dunno. Could be a bit of friction between an Argie and a Brazilian. Their next friend will have to be from another continent, then they could cover almost every corner of the world. I vote for Harry Kewel.

bloody 0-0 draw at home to southport, long hard season ahead. when the fuck are that shower of shambles going to learn how to play against crap tinpot relegation fodder part time outfits? should have won it, hit the bar twice but we were far from good enough today.

Darren Mackie, get into my bed.

i was speaking to someone last night and i said mackie would weigh in with a couple of vital goals this season, proves he's still handy to have around the place!

certainly not as comfortable as last week, st johnstone look quite strong this season and i can see us losing points to them later in the season.

aluko a standout again today, as was folly and hartley(despite falling over the ball at one point). happy with another clean sheet as well.

also, jody morris is a horrible little cunt.