aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

Did anyone ever love baseball? I don't think they did. They couldn't have done. It's the pits.

99 United with Scholes and Keane elligible would have given Barca of the now a better game. Keane would have put a few turds in a few Barca shorts. Nails! Beckham would cross from deep and just about every United forward would beat Mascherano to a header. Dennis Irwin wouldn't have gotten rinsed like Evra did for the first goal either. Even if he did, Schmeichel would have saved it with his signature starfish leap anyway. 3-0 on the night. Busquets sent off for being a right bastard.

For example it's a little wierd to see journalists who weren't even born at the time argue that Madrid of the 50's were the best ever.

This bugs me so much. One of the commentators for the champions league final was reeling off all these 'legendary' teams from the 50s and 60s, clearly just reading from a piece of paper. Opta joe didn't have twitter back then, there's no real way to compare these teams. Hacks that do are just trying to prove their journo mettle.

Did anyone ever love baseball? I don't think they did. They couldn't have done. It's the pits.

99 United with Scholes and Keane elligible would have given Barca of the now a better game. Keane would have put a few turds in a few Barca shorts. Nails! Beckham would cross from deep and just about every United forward would beat Mascherano to a header. Dennis Irwin wouldn't have gotten rinsed like Evra did for the first goal either. Even if he did, Schmeichel would have saved it with his signature starfish leap anyway. 3-0 on the night. Busquets sent off for being a right bastard.

I think you have to give Barca at least a goal for the Messi - Ronny Johnson match up.

This bugs me so much. One of the commentators for the champions league final was reeling off all these 'legendary' teams from the 50s and 60s, clearly just reading from a piece of paper. Opta joe didn't have twitter back then, there's no real way to compare these teams. Hacks that do are just trying to prove their journo mettle.

What Opta Joe doesn't know isn't worth knowing.