aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

.... that my eleven year old son is growing up fast !

Scenario :

Went out for the afternoon to Castle Fraser (steam rally show etc.)

Wife started talking to someone she knew... blah, blah, blah ....

My daughter Fiona was talking to wife's friend's daughter.....

My son interacts with me for some mild entertainment.... (playing the "Thumb Wrestling Game")

quote my son Alasdair ...

"One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a thumb war" ....

we do the left, right, left, thumb thingy......

then he shocked me a bit when he continued with ....

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight, ...... I use this hand to masturbate" .....:eek: !!!!!

shocked, I'll say .... but boy did wife & I piss ourselves laughing.... cuz he started backtracking, saying ....

" but, but, I don't actually do it Dad" .... :laughing:

• Upvote 1

.... that my eleven year old son is growing up fast !

Scenario :

Went out for the afternoon to Castle Fraser (steam rally show etc.)

Wife started talking to someone she knew... blah, blah, blah ....

My daughter Fiona was talking to wife's friend's daughter.....

My son interacts with me for some mild entertainment.... (playing the "Thumb Wrestling Game")

quote my son Alasdair ...

"One, Two, Three, Four, I declare a thumb war" ....

we do the left, right, left, thumb thingy......

then he shocked me a bit when he continued with ....

"Five, Six, Seven, Eight, ...... I use this hand to masturbate" .....:eek: !!!!!

shocked, I'll say .... but boy did wife & I piss ourselves laughing.... cuz he started backtracking, saying ....

" but, but, I don't actually do it Dad" .... :laughing:

As long as he wiped his hand first :/

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

When setting up your Gmail to import all your Hotmail emails, first disable the option you have set up on your Gmail that forwards a copy of all your new messages to the Hotmail. Because now my Gmail is downloading all the messages from my Hotmail, forwarding a copy of it back to Hotmail, then downloading it again as a new message, forwarding another copy to Hotmail, etc, repeat until mailbox full. Now I have 3600 unread emails in my Hotmail and 8000 in my Gmail. Gah.

When setting up your Gmail to import all your Hotmail emails, first disable the option you have set up on your Gmail that forwards a copy of all your new messages to the Hotmail. Because now my Gmail is downloading all the messages from my Hotmail, forwarding a copy of it back to Hotmail, then downloading it again as a new message, forwarding another copy to Hotmail, etc, repeat until mailbox full. Now I have 3600 unread emails in my Hotmail and 8000 in my Gmail. Gah.

Holy fuck! What a dumbass option!

Watching people steal food from supermarket bins is as disgusting as as the whole idea sounds. May pop into Waitrose and let them know it's happening.

Yeah right on. Grass them up! I hope you stand there when they get arrested so you can give them a smug smile. Did you really enraged enough to phone the police? Which branch was this?

I wasn't enraged, just incredulous that it was happening, and the store didn't have proper security there. Besides I never mentioned anything about phoning the police, just said I might pop in and mention it.

It was the Morningside store in Edinburgh.

You should video them next time, just incase Morningside dont believe you.