aberdeen-music

Something I learned today

waltz

Today I learned that I fucking love roller coasters. I was too much of a wuss when I was a youngster to have found that out before but today I went on this:

x2_b99d3f7

Then I went on it again.

YEAH!

Is this the one in Busch (sp) gardens? If it is then I recall it being ace-ic.

90 degree drops are lame. This is where it's at. The drop isn't very big on saw but it's weird going over a drop then not going straight down. I need to get back to Thorpe Park and go on this and Colossus again. Then travel to all the theme parks in the USA!

b007t9y1800px-EF_Thorpe_Park_0539.jpg

I'm scared of heights so never used to go on rollercoasters when I was younger. I love them now though, it was just getting over the initial fear of getting on the ride in the first place.

Today I learned despite being pretty small, Inverness has a huge shopping centre and probably has more shop around town than Aberdeen. Still don't like the place though!

Looks like someone just learned their first climbing techniques and how to belay!

Also looks like i've lost another potential client. Damn.

I've climbed before but not for years, so had forgot most of it, plus most climbing i had done before was outside.

Also unless you moved to Newcastle I would have never been a client.

• Upvote 1

Did you go on Montu as well? Feet dangly roller coasters are the tits.

I did Montu and all the other big ones there. Awesome stuff all round. Today's highlight was being at the front of another dangly feet ride in the form of the dragon challenge (formerly duelling dragons) at islands of adventure.

• Upvote 1

Peter Dow is on twitter. And still nuts.

https://twitter.com/#!/peterdow

Lunatic. I almost reported him to the police in the lead up to the royal wedding when he had articles up on his website urging people to bomb it.

https://twitter.com/#!/peterdow/status/171220831505100800

This guy is completely insane. He makes independence supporters look so bad. I'm sure they're not all this... extreme.