aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Despite my undeserved stalker rep on here, i think i'm the only person on these forums who has not seen Teabags penis.

Thankfully you're not the only one !

I never get the chance to stalk anyone from on here.... although I DO know a few...... so I think I'm pretty safe !!

.... I understand from previous posts (I think).... that its quite the thing to see, (in a non-sexual way) as he's joined Alkaline, and had it pierced ??? (am I correct?)

:laughing:

I was in Morrison's briefly last night, forgot to look out for John W and I don't mean to diss his workplace, but I'm really here to talk about the real issue: the self-service machines in there are a bit shit, aren't they?

Self-service machines: the hot potato, but it burned my mouth.

I was in Morrison's briefly last night, forgot to look out for John W and I don't mean to diss his workplace, but I'm really here to talk about the real issue: the self-service machines in there are a bit shit, aren't they?

Can't say I've noticed them being any shitter than the rest of them (Disclaimer: haven't tried Sainsbury's yet).

Yeah, they're always breaking and you can't actually put much in the bagging area because it's full of bags. Unless you slide the bagging thing back but then you have nothing to hang your bag on. Thus, only use it if you have 3 small items or you brought your own bag that will sit happily on its own. The alternative is to hunt down the till with a John on it and be sure to pay him in high denomination notes as he has requested numerous times on here. It helps him with his counting, apparently.

Yeah, they're always breaking and you can't actually put much in the bagging area because it's full of bags. Unless you slide the bagging thing back but then you have nothing to hang your bag on. Thus, only use it if you have 3 small items or you brought your own bag that will sit happily on its own. The alternative is to hunt down the till with a John on it and be sure to pay him in high denomination notes as he has requested numerous times on here. It helps him with his counting, apparently.

why do they even need to weight it if your buying (e.g) candy powder sticks they dont weight jack shit!

If we're doing Dons players, Mark McGhee cruised past me in a very large and polished Bentley sort of thing on Wednesday morning. I also recently saw Sone Aluko and a couple of players I didn't recognise getting into a sparkling Range Rover outside the Sports Village and being berated by an elderly Aberdonian for the club's recent poor form. Fantastic.