aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Last night at Alasdair Roberts:

Alan Cynic, Christy, Graeme, Chilli. Not proper stalks.

Offramp. Proper stalk as I didn't know who he was until someone pointed him out to me.

Second those stalks.....Christy...were you in the middle of 3 folk???? I wasn't sure enough to come over and bug you! :)

And Chris....I had the usual layman's Chris/Dave confusion....what's the best way to check (apart from the Prince Albert, obviously!!!).

And Chris....I had the usual layman's Chris/Dave confusion....what's the best way to check (apart from the Prince Albert, obviously!!!).

Goatee = me

No goatee = Dave

That's the easiest way to spot the difference.

Amazingly Chilli actually picked the right name for the first time in about 15 attempts!

Alkaline.

Bruce Millers.

This Morning.

Stomping downstairs with a mug in his hand.

Looking like he reeeeally needed a cup of tea.

I'm aware that seeing Alkaline in Millers is akin to seeing Teabags in the Moorings, but I'm pretty sure it was a good quality proper stalk and his grumpy tea stomp was noteworthy...

I had another dream-stalk the other night:

Who - Jan Deal

Where - In the back of my car parked at Captain Toms

Doing - getting off with Nicole Kidman! While his flatmate Paul sat next to them looked disinterested. I only popped in for 5 minutes to get a set of strings and came out to find them sucking face. You can't leave that Jan alone with any famous film star birds, he'll be right in about.

Is that not a contradiction or is your bedroom in some sort of time bubble?

Well it depends, if you have gone to bed and got up at 7am to start your day, then yes its morning. However, if its 7am and you are still up then i sometimes still regard it as night.

No time bubble unfortunately.

I had another dream-stalk the other night:

Who - Jan Deal

Where - In the back of my car parked at Captain Toms

Doing - getting off with Nicole Kidman! While his flatmate Paul sat next to them looked disinterested. I only popped in for 5 minutes to get a set of strings and came out to find them sucking face. You can't leave that Jan alone with any famous film star birds, he'll be right in about.

Good stalk, much better than spotting me being surly at a gig.

if I was a stalker I'd pretend to be Sheryl Cole, sitting outside your flat watching you, my flaps would be as juicy as a ripe Peach, unfortunately with a T shirt like that on, it's more likely that I am Jimmy Somerville, waiting outside to follow you to the nearest park in hope of some durty action behind a tree

Alkaline.

Bruce Millers.

This Morning.

Stomping downstairs with a mug in his hand.

Looking like he reeeeally needed a cup of tea.

I'm aware that seeing Alkaline in Millers is akin to seeing Teabags in the Moorings, but I'm pretty sure it was a good quality proper stalk and his grumpy tea stomp was noteworthy...

I didn't see you, so yes, but i do know who you are. I wasn't relishing the prospect of what i was going to being doing after that aforementioned cuppa.

Also was it not closer to afternoon? I can't remember the last time i got my morning tea break in the morning :p