aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

Maybe you're not his type?

To clear things up, not a single person on this these boards would i consider being, my type.

The only thing that this has cleared up is that you should have been referred to learning support.

Your grammar/punctuation is shocking.

I thought it was Dave i saw heading along row E at the end to go out onto Golden Square.

it was indeed. i spied tim, my bro, mikeyb and rossp. by the time i'd realised it was ross i'd walked past and felt like a tool for not saying hi, didn't realise lester was with you. chris and mikeyb weren't proper stalks as i spoke to them and knew they'd be there.

Pretty sure I saw Alan Cynic on Holburn Street this afternoon, wearing a blue bunnet and headphones in.

(If it was you Alan, I'd have made myself known, had I not been chasing a bus......)

It could've been.....although my bunnet is black (toorie-type thing). I was on H st about 3pm, heading south.

I would've known you though....unless I was in a dwam.

I went up to someone last night in The Moorings and asked them if they were Murrr. It was not. I felt like a cunt.

The Moorings must be some gigantic stalkfest, with all manner of awkward introoductions from the internet. I'd imagine. I can only see a few of you through the doorway with my telescope.

I went up to someone last night in The Moorings and asked them if they were Murrr. It was not. I felt like a cunt.

The beard is the key :up:. I'm pretty certain I know who you are, though. Do you know Barry Cowe?

I may very well have given cap'n euan a Stonehaven bus timetable today. Either him or somebody bearing an uncanny resemblance to his Twitter picture, at least.

It could've been.....although my bunnet is black (toorie-type thing). I was on H st about 3pm, heading south.

I would've known you though....unless I was in a dwam.

Aye, it was indeed yourself. I wouldn't have been much more than a blurry haze if you'd clocked me anyway, haha.

Pretty sure I saw cap'n'euan at Links Park this arvo whilst I was waiting in the pie queue.

Just met Lee Dey and - I presume - Steven1024 in R&B just now.

Was listening to Shutterspeed on Myspace at the time. Currently still am.

AWESOME!!!

I was thinking this was amazing, but really everybody is listening to Shutterspeed at the moment so it must be happening wherever they go.