aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

QFOxymoron.

Anybody with a personalised reggy plate should be punched in the nose.

Audi drivers with personal reggy plates shouldn't be allowed to live.

But they enable you to hide how old your car is.

A genuine pet hate of mine is spurious personal reg attempts at making a word by moving letters about etc. Saw one a while back SII SEN. The ones had been spaced out so it looked like S1 1 SEN, then they had put the screw at the bottom of the ones so it looked a bit like SU SEN.

Even if you accept that it said SUSEN, which was a stretch, I'm willing to bet her name isn't fucking Susen.

And don't get me started on that cunt of a photographer who goes around with P11 TOS on his car.

And don't get me started on that cunt of a photographer who goes around with P11 TOS on his car.

:laughing:

Pretty sure it's illegal to use the screws to make words out of your reg plate. Means it's hard for speed cameras etc. to identify the car.

But then the amount of cars you see going around with dodgy typefaces on their plates it must be similar to things like cycling on the pavement. Everyone knows it's illegal but the police never stop them for it so they just carry on.

I spotted a lot of people on Saturday night at the Moorings, some proper stalks, some non-proper stalks, and some thoroughly improper stalks.

This included:

Scorge,

I must apologise, I was quite catastrophically medicated by the time I was introduced to yourself. Ouch.

Can't really claim any stalks-proper, apart from perhaps Jan (ie. the short-arse who wasn't nev. I think).

Guest idol_wild
Hmm, i'm intrigued now. It's unfair we need to wear name badges and you don't. Not that it would say Tubthumber anyway...

It might say Tubthumper, though. ;)

You don't need photographic evidence to prove that Teabags flashed his man-meat...

:p

Yeah that's true. I've seen his stroop so many times now I could probably draw it from memory.

Hmm, i'm intrigued now. It's unfair we need to wear name badges and you don't. Not that it would say Tubthumper anyway...

I was in Morrisons last night buying sausages and tea bags and you weren't there. Not good enough. I was looking for you as well.