aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
I walked past Gary McDonald's "motor" yesterday without damaging it. I'm not sure how I feel about it.

If ever someone's car needs keying, that was the moment.

I hate that guy. He's one of the reasons I can't bring myself to pay to see Aberdeen play football matches.

Oh, and Mark Kerr.

Oh, and Richard Foster.

Oh, and Andrew Considine.

Guest idol_wild
Mark Kerr is right good in CM 01/02.

So was Lee Miller.

IRL, Kerr is shit and Miller is distinctly average. CM got it all wrong. This was at a point where they had me researching Stranraer but letting absolute fuckwits research the top clubs.

I got to research Aberdeen eventually, though, but they literally wouldn't let me make the players as shit as I wanted to. And that is absolutely true. They sent me back all the data I sent them and told me to up their CA (current ability) and PA (potential ability). That's when I knew it was time to quit.

The head Scottish researcher for CM was called Stewart Milne and he was a Dundee Utd fan, which is why all the Utd players were fucking amazing. Total sham.

On topic though, I'll claim Christy (and the rest of the Deportees, bar Adam M) in Snafu on Thurs.Both Warehouse and Snafu were an Ab-Mus stalkfest. Even Murrr was at the Twilight Sad gig, and he rarely ventures outside unless there's a Dominos pizzs in it for him!

If ever someone's car needs keying, that was the moment.

I hate that guy. He's one of the reasons I can't bring myself to pay to see Aberdeen play football matches.

Oh, and Mark Kerr.

Oh, and Richard Foster.

Oh, and Andrew Considine.

I detest McDonald and Kerr, but Foster and Considine are beautiful humans.

• Upvote 1

Fraser Mac, last night taking jackets in Warehouse and looking thoroughly pissed off. Proper stalk.

I actually saw him earlier in the day as well, in Morrisons strangely enough (the new epicentre of Aberdeen Music Stalking), but that doesn't count because I was actually meeting him...

Lucky Rathen? He claimed he was bidin in to play video games.

Fucking scenester.

I had a small glitch in my plans when the guy I was meant to be buying all the games off wasn't in. :down:

Spotted rockin' out at Shutterspeed:

Christy

Teabags

Adam Easy Wishes

Hate Event

Rass

The Ghost Of Fudge

Nefarious C

Kirkt

Paul_Victory

Shaki

Aaron Robertson