aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Teabags (shouting at a man to STOP WANKING, when he was only taking a piss, but in fairness the cunt was hanging off a pipe at the time)
Forgot all about that. Boy was a fucking nutter. Who climbs over a wall and sits on a pipe? At 1am? Idiot.

I saw John W giving me a hug and keeno in The Moorings.

I also saw a chick with fantastic boobs who told me she knew me and that we'd met before, then replied to the puzzled look on my face with "we've never ad sex." I was gutted.

He spoke to me as well, just as the annoying people with cameras were walking our way. So their may exist a photo of me nearly licking his ear...... dunno why, but when people ask me to pose, that's always the first thing that comes to mind ?( pretty sure I still had lipstick on my forehead at that point too. Musta been a horrifying photo

I suck at this stalking game, cos the only people from here I know all know me. Saw HairyScaryMark for instance but he was sitting beside me chatting so quite hard not to :p

I'm not that annoying, am I?

EDIT: Oh I never asked you to pose, I came over to spoke to John, and he asked me to take your photo

Jan, John W, Slutbags McGee and Fraser at Warehouse

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

A few proper stalks last night at Captain Tom's...

Frosty Jack, Fast Caz, the sloth and probably a few others.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

A few proper stalks last night at Captain Tom's...

Frosty Jack, Fast Caz, the sloth and probably a few others.

Ah shite i've been spotted. There goes my track record. Are you positive it was me haha.

Who are you? Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Frosty Jack was there aswell you say??

I'm not that annoying, am I?

EDIT: Oh I never asked you to pose, I came over to spoke to John, and he asked me to take your photo

Jan, John W, Slutbags McGee and Fraser at Warehouse

Lol I never said YOU were annoying per se, I just hate having my picture taken, so anyone with a camera is my enemy, and you happened to be weilding said object at said time, thus attracting my annoyance. Plus I know you never asked anything, as above really. I've just got a face that shouldn't be photographed under any circumstances!

You actually now own the stalking thread now, having photographic evidence and all, cos I had no idea who you were :p

Guest Gladstone
Ah shite i've been spotted. There goes my track record. Are you positive it was me haha.

Who are you? Who is your daddy and what does he do?

Frosty Jack was there aswell you say??

Aye, definitely you. You have your photo on here, so it's easy to recognise you! Same goes for me, except you need to add a beard to that photo!

Frosty Jack is the Lorelei drummer!

Aye, definitely you. You have your photo on here, so it's easy to recognise you! Same goes for me, except you need to add a beard to that photo!

Frosty Jack is the Lorelei drummer!

Ah if I only took my eyes out of the vodka and thought about abdn music and the stal prospects ha. Hm can't think if I remember seeing yourself or frosty jack.

Hateevent and paranoid were there aswell.

Oh I should say I have stalked Fast Caz too, possibly, well, I took photos of Ablach at the Warehouse not so long ago, So I presume he was there!

This is crap. I really need to pay attention now.

There is a high possibility you have stalked if you were taking photos of ablach. If you have any pictures of a devilishly handsome young chap pounding away on the drums then you have stalked me :D

Stalktastic day yesterday. I saw Slutbags McGhee smoking outside the shopping centre. phat tom, Zippy, Sharon, Vega, Huw and Elizabeth at the BLP/tuff wax night. Probably more,too. I was fucking wiped. Didn't do stopnchats for sobriety issues.

I don't smoke so that was Josey who I work with hahaha we both have long dark hair and are rather pale.

Edit: I may have been standing outside with smokers though...

I have been reliably informed that I spent most of Be Like Pablo's set shouting 'lovely' at them.

Forgot about the Copy Haho crew, all of whom I stalked. Didn't see HeinzHines, but then I was fuckin horsed.

Glad that somebody has confimed who Jan Deal is IRL. I was never certain enough to stopandchat.