aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest idol_wild
This guy:

l_061a9061c6c64ba3a4cf797ee4975d99.jpg

Is who I thought John W was.

Me too, actually.

Which makes the fact that this guy never asks me why I am spitting on him whenever I see him all the more questionable.

Guest idol_wild
Not to put too fine a point on it, I was fucked.

And perhaps I've read Ryan's signature too much.

Did you use any more of your mind-blowing chat-up lines, like the one you hurled out at Snafu a few weeks back?

That was premium.

Is it just me who finds all these trainee peadophiles going around nightclubs with cameras snapping people and sticking them on the internet for everyone to go 'OMGZ wOZ soOOoooo BINNED there last nite LOL1111!!111' a bit off?

Surely if you're out getting pissed you would prefer NOT to see how much of a pillock you look the next day?

I think I may be getting old.

:down:

Steven Milne

Page 3 of the EE What's On guide

Looking guilty and shamelessly plugging the warehouse and somewhere that apparently has the hottest talent in Aberdeen.

I was hoping this had slipped under the radar of peoples awareness.

Had enough piss taken out of me by many pals for my mention of scarves and gloves let alone the work namecheck - boss would kill me if i said otherwise.

I found him like that. Seriously. Huw and I left the Be Like Pablo gig to go to PoW and we found him outside, complaining that he was too drunk to get in anywhere on his own. From there on he was sheltered under our collective wing.

I have a theory that the lack of Mike left him traumatised. Like a conjoined twin that has been separated.

Think I saw Kirk T coming out of One-Up with a bag of vinyl this morning....but I may have been mistaken, as it was in the middle-distance.

No mistake, I walked out feeling both rather pleased with myself at my purchases and a little sick out how much I just spent after spotting lots of new additions to the sale on top of my newly purchased Springsteen, Sick of it All and Beatles vinyl :)

funnily enough i changed my Username when i joined saikano to try avoid people think i was the other John and got slagged off for it.

Anyway, there are two Johns in saikano, me and John Forrest. Don't worry Idol_Wild JohnF is used to be being spat on.

He's nohj on here i think and used to be in Which way now.

Oh well in that case I've met that guy, because I sold him an Ibanez last year. Didn't recognise him :love:

funnily enough i changed my Username when i joined saikano to try avoid people think i was the other John and got slagged off for it.

Probably because the only way that would happen is if you had identical usernames and avatars.

Thankfully for me, I'm called Joe. A name I share with absolutely no one on the planet, so my identity is never mistaken.