aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Drummonds earlier was stalk-tastic.

Lucky Rathen, Gary from The Colour Proposal I spoke to but the following proper stalks:

Frosty Jack

Robert Knight

Christy

Adam Easy Wishes

Nev

rcalder

milner (ex member)

probably others I didn't recognise as well.

Deportees were magic by the way.

Ooh! OOH! I think I can contribute to this thread for the first time ever!

Albeit in a non-specific, shit way.

Lots of people I recognised at Errors tonight but not quite sure who everyone was. Cap'n Euan fo' sho' but only because we had a long hug/spin and huntedbyafreak because I was there with him...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Drummonds earlier was stalk-tastic.

Lucky Rathen, Gary from The Colour Proposal I spoke to but the following proper stalks:

Frosty Jack

Robert Knight

Christy

Adam Easy Wishes

Nev

rcalder

milner (ex member)

probably others I didn't recognise as well.

Deportees were magic by the way.

I'll take Christy, Adam Easy Wishes, and you. But only because Mr Rathen later told me who you were. I think I saw Roberto Knighto too, but as I've only an inkling who he is, unsure.

I will not claim Mr Rathen himself, as he briefly solicited my company outside said bar. I clearly don't look as different as I thought with no hair.

Guest Gladstone

And yes' date=' Deportees are fast becoming my favourite Aberdeen band of all time. Those fucking harmonies![/quote']

The harmonies will be the subject of my review. It's just god damn greedy havin FOUR members of your five-piece that can sing so well. Bastards.

I had a stalker's paradise last night but I can't claim any of them. I spoke to Gladstone, Nev, Robert Knight, Milner, Christy, and I can't claim Adam or Diarmaid cos they were playing. Also I spoke to Teabags in the Moorings.

Teabags was working when I was in the Moorings so quite hard not to stalk him really, unless he served you. I saw a few people from here but sure i spoke to them all, aside from Teabags, but he knows who I am so not a stalk.

Ooh! OOH! I think I can contribute to this thread for the first time ever!

Albeit in a non-specific, shit way.

Lots of people I recognised at Errors tonight but not quite sure who everyone was. Cap'n Euan fo' sho' but only because we had a long hug/spin and huntedbyafreak because I was there with him...

And what a hug/spin it was.

Spoke to Jan Deal, nice chap. And I taught Stu and Huw to dance to dubstep. Lovely.

Teabags in the Moorings does not count as a stalk. It would be far more remarkable to be at the Moorings and not see Teabags. That would be worth posting.

I saw the Officer 'twin' (whichever one he was being today) at Union Terrace Gardens trying to stop his dog joining in with Alan Cynic's fine performance. Possibly a proper stalk, not sure.

Lots of others too (the aforementioned Cynic, the IMP folks, Skuzzlebutt , LePeep etc), but not stalks as I spoke to most of them.

Also saw and spoke to lots of people last night at Drummonds. I apologise to anyone I spoke to after around 10pm, as I was probably a slurring pain in the arse.

Teabags in the Moorings does not count as a stalk. It would be far more remarkable to be at the Moorings and not see Teabags. That would be worth posting.

I saw the Officer 'twin' (whichever one he was being today) at Union Terrace Gardens trying to stop his dog joining in with Alan Cynic's fine performance. Possibly a proper stalk, not sure.

Lots of others too (the aforementioned Cynic, the IMP folks, Skuzzlebutt , LePeep etc), but not stalks as I spoke to most of them.

Also saw and spoke to lots of people last night at Drummonds. I apologise to anyone I spoke to after around 10pm, as I was probably a slurring pain in the arse.

that would be me, and a proper stalk it was too. she was very well behaved but gets a bit yappy when she see's other dogs and can't get to them.

saw a few folk whom i meant to speak to at the end but they'd all left by then. tim, alan, etc. you should've said hi, i never seem to see you when you spy me, or if i do i don't realise who you are in person.

You missed me at UTG but then i'm not surprised. I also saw Dave at UTG, and if i knew who everyone else was i'd claim them.

You have now actually made me depressed.

On a lighter note, I can't remember seeing anybody. Except Lucky, who gave me a Moosehead.