aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Who: idol_wild

When: last night

Where: taking his little boy 'Adam' swimming (in my dream)

one of the weirdest dreams I've had for ages. Haven't spoken to Phil for ages except on e-mail recently. I bumped into him walking down the street and we walked to the swimming pool with his little boy Adam (a cute wee blonde headed lad) dropped him off for his swimming lesson, then we wandered back up the road talking about shit (then I woke up).

You dream of small children? I have concerns about this...

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

one of the weirdest dreams I've had for ages. Haven't spoken to Phil for ages except on e-mail recently. I bumped into him walking down the street and we walked to the swimming pool with his little boy Adam (a cute wee blonde headed lad) dropped him off for his swimming lesson, then we wandered back up the road talking about shit (then I woke up).

A brick shall be shat when he reads this.

Guest Gladstone

You dream of small children? I have concerns about this...

No. The dream was mainly about Phil. Not sure which is most concerning.

Guest idol_wild

DREAM STALKER! That's totally unfair - I don't have the option to run away.

And my wee boy is called Oscar.

Guest Gladstone

DREAM STALKER! That's totally unfair - I don't have the option to run away.

And my wee boy is called Oscar.

Maybe Adam is the livechild you don't know about...

Did you once shag a Mrs Morrice?

Guest idol_wild

Jeeso, dude, I'm not that old!

Guest Gladstone

Obviously I meant 'lovechild'

i dreamt/hallucinated phillip had kids once when i crashed at his old place

they weren't cute or red-headed though, kinda looked more like TheDescent251205-1.jpg

Guest idol_wild
i dreamt/hallucinated phillip had kids once when i crashed at his old place

they weren't cute or red-headed though, kinda looked more like TheDescent251205-1.jpg

Jeepers. I remember you telling me that you thought you saw children in my flat that night.

Wouldn't have surprised me, that flat had it's creepy moments.

Nefarious C running, rather gayly, down across Union Street from Belmont Street for a bus

I was running to catch a bus to my girlfriends house, where her and her friend were waiting, naked, to suck me off in turn whilst I ate a steak. That's how "gay" that run was.