aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

Also saw RossP when speaking briefly to Lester Burnham. He may have been the drunkest man in the universe, nodding head syndrome while standing and everything.

That shot bar has a lot to answer for. He wasn't as drunk as I ended up back in Stoney though. Ouch. :down:

No stalks for me because I caught a word with everyone (Kirk, Rass etc)

Jan pointed out a couple of folk at the Oceansize gig - Aekido and Nev. Also saw RossP when speaking briefly to Lester Burnham. He may have been the drunkest man in the universe, nodding head syndrome while standing and everything.

Also saw Flash, Teabags and The Ghost of Fudge in the Moorings.

Thats twice. I served Lester but still don't have a fuckin clue who you are. Proper stalker.

Nope. Recognized you but didnt see who you were with.

I kind of figured out who you were a fair while back by attending some gigs where you and Maxi were playing about down the front, then I saw some pics that confirmed it. It's easy to stalk someone who is known for getting their boabie out whenever possible, I however just fade into the background as a quiet type

I missed a couple from my Tunnels visit, I also now know what rcalder[numbers] and kirkt look like.I'm glad I didn't have to talk to anyone I didn't know at The Moorings as I was starting to feel a bit drunk too quickly after largely abstaining from nights out in January and also soon developed a massive hiccups attack that no amount of breath holding was getting rid of. F**king Red Stripe, not drinking that again. Gives me a rubbish hangover as well.

Guest Gladstone
Spotted: Jan (I think...)

Where: Waiting to cross beside the Mounthooly roundabout

When: This morning about 8am

Wearing: Black leather jacket and black farmer style cap

(proper stalk)

This exact thing happened this morning.

Guest Gladstone
I'm usually around there around that time, and you've not spied me? I'm off to greet into the panties I'm weaaring on my head for depraved fetish reasons

Knowing you would help.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Carrots Gladstone in Moshulu last night with his wife. Not a proper stalk cos we spoke for a while.

I saw loads of folk last night - nearly didn't recognise you with that goatee...

Wirelessly posted (LG-GC900/V10a Obigo/WAP2.0 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Carrots Gladstone in Moshulu last night with his wife. Not a proper stalk cos we spoke for a while.

I was there too. I should've asked everyone if they were Lucky Rathen until I chanced 'pon you.