aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

YAS.

I saw you as I left One-Up (where I also spied and spoke to 2/3s of Cap Sante).

Wasn't sure if it was you because you've got hair on your head now. Anytime I'd seen you before was with a shaved head. You used to get the 14 bus at the same times as me when you were at Gordons.

YAS.

I saw you as I left One-Up (where I also spied and spoke to 2/3s of Cap Sante).

Wasn't sure if it was you because you've got hair on your head now. Anytime I'd seen you before was with a shaved head. You used to get the 14 bus at the same times as me when you were at Gordons.

It may not have been me. I honestly can't remember where I was on Friday, Sounds like me...and you are describing me now, and me in the past...

Oh, right. Hmm...what do you look like? Did we ever speak?

It may not have been me. I honestly can't remember where I was on Friday, Sounds like me...and you are describing me now, and me in the past...

Oh, right. Hmm...what do you look like? Did we ever speak?

:laughing:

It may not have been you, I just thought it was. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. Think it was Elizabeth who pointed you out at a gig yonks back and I recognised you from the buses.

You have a broken wrist or something at some point last year? (I'm not going all Mystic Meg here, just trying to place the person I think you are)

:laughing:

It may not have been you, I just thought it was. I don't think I've ever spoken to you. Think it was Elizabeth who pointed you out at a gig yonks back and I recognised you from the buses.

You have a broken wrist or something at some point last year? (I'm not going all Mystic Meg here, just trying to place the person I think you are)

Strange.

I'm not sure if I was where you thought I was on Friday and I've never had a broken/injured wrist.

However I DO know Elizabeth so she will have pointed me out correctly. I did have a shaved head which now has hair on it, I was at RGC and I did take the 14...

Next time you think you see me, come up and say hello! You'll either confirm your suspicions or make a total arse of yourself to some stranger! :up:

Strange.

I'm not sure if I was where you thought I was on Friday and I've never had a broken/injured wrist.

However I DO know Elizabeth so she will have pointed me out correctly. I did have a shaved head which now has hair on it, I was at RGC and I did take the 14...

Next time you think you see me, come up and say hello! You'll either confirm your suspicions or make a total arse of yourself to some stranger! :up:

Yeah, it was definitely you she pointed out and definitely you on the good ol' Salmon Line. I have no doubt. This non-broken wrist has thrown me somewhat though....hmm. The plot thickens.

If you're at that Cellar gig on Friday I'll say hello. If not, I'll wait until I'm certain it's you before approaching someone and asking if they're "Nefarious C from the internet". I'm taking no chances.

Jr.jpg

haha, right. Should've said hi or something.

you got on a different carriage from me, it would've led to me leaving my work colleague to say hi, then having to explain that it was someone i know from an internet forum but had met once while steaming in a nightclub in stonehaven. then i would've got that look.

instead i made a mental note to come straight on here after work and claim a proper stalk. oh yes. :)

you got on a different carriage from me, it would've led to me leaving my work colleague to say hi, then having to explain that it was someone i know from an internet forum but had met once while steaming in a nightclub in stonehaven. then i would've got that look.

instead i made a mental note to come straight on here after work and claim a proper stalk. oh yes. :)

Hahaha, decent explanation! All is forgiven.

Nope. Though me and Aaronman (AKA Holeshitof Arse Face You) were contemplating getting inverted crosses inked on to our todgers.

Depending on which direction it's facing, from one POV it's just going to look like a normal cross. Which begs the question, who would you prefer saw it inverted, you or the bird who's sucking it?

Depending on which direction it's facing, from one POV it's just going to look like a normal cross. Which begs the question, who would you prefer saw it inverted, you or the bird who's sucking it?
Good point. Prob the bird sucking it.

Unless I get it on the bottom, so the only way its really gonna be seen is if I pull out the last chicken in Sainsbury's.