aberdeen-music

Aberdeen-Music stalking.

Lemonade

I remember being in warehouse when you came over to talk and him being dead impressed by the arusha accord tshirt. then i told you both who you were from the internetz i believe as far i can remember. Who was the big goth dude you were with?

Oh it was in Warehouse. I was probably drunk by that point then. I honestly don't remember seeing you at all, but makes sense you were there if you live together :p The big goth dude is just some guy I keep seeing in town so talk to occasionally. I've met him like 6 or 7 times and i only just remember his name now! I was actually out with a bunch of people who were sitting in the seats near the right of the stage.

Also from here I remember seeing The Sloth, who was totally wasted, and was adamant his beast was better than my virgin... Lies!

Also from here I remember seeing The Sloth, who was totally wasted, and was adamant his beast was better than my virgin... Lies!

I was reading this thinking "I was in warehouse, why didnt I see any of these people?" then I read this and now I remember...I was astronomically smashed. I dont know the specs of your guitar at all, I was obviously just being a complete dick.

Guest Gladstone
Is it wrong that every time I go anywhere, I check this thread to see if anyone saw me?

To be fair, if you want to be spotted about town, you're going to have to start going about on your friends' shoulders.

I only check it to see if i've been spotted, so far i think it might only have been you, who spotted me in your dream...

As creepy as I feel contributing to this thread, I saw you walking down King Street today. I was going past on a bus with two 14 year old girls sitting behind me talking about their parents using a Frosty Jack bottle as a bong. I hate people.

Guest Gladstone

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Who: idol_wild

When: last night

Where: taking his little boy 'Adam' swimming (in my dream)

one of the weirdest dreams I've had for ages. Haven't spoken to Phil for ages except on e-mail recently. I bumped into him walking down the street and we walked to the swimming pool with his little boy Adam (a cute wee blonde headed lad) dropped him off for his swimming lesson, then we wandered back up the road talking about shit (then I woke up).