aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Having to fucking work when there's a fucking Formula 1 race on. My fucking DVR deciding not to fucking record the fucking race. The fucking BBC fucking iPlayer being blocked in fucking Ireland. fucking YouTube being full of fucking cunts who upload fucking still images and label it "Formula 1 European Grand Prix" highights. None of the fucking streaming sites fucking replaying it. None of the fucking torrent sites having it fucking uploaded yet. The fucking replay not being on BBC1 until fucking midnight. Having to fucking admit defeat and read the fucking result on the fucking BBC website. Fucking Sky Sports news not showing any fucking highlights because they're fucking obsessed with building up to the fucking England match. Finding out it was a fucking great race, and now even the fucking highlights are fucking ruined for me because I know the fucking result.

The-Incredible-Hulk-Diet.jpeg

Using proxy websites is a good way of getting around BBC iplayer blocking certain countries. Some football matches shown on BBC are blocked in Scotland for some mental reason, but proxy websites work a treat.

I'm right there with you on little shitbiscuits uploading "so-and-so highlights" on Youtube, and it's just still images, or even just one still image, sometimes of something completely different. Happens with football all the time. I remember trying to watch the goals of a United match last season, found one on Youtube, and it was a picture of Ronaldo playing for Portugal. Ace.

Using proxy websites is a good way of getting around BBC iplayer blocking certain countries. Some football matches shown on BBC are blocked in Scotland for some mental reason, but proxy websites work a treat.

I'm right there with you on little shitbiscuits uploading "so-and-so highlights" on Youtube, and it's just still images, or even just one still image, sometimes of something completely different. Happens with football all the time. I remember trying to watch the goals of a United match last season, found one on Youtube, and it was a picture of Ronaldo playing for Portugal. Ace.

It's totally pointless. Like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnuSIVN6Mw

A title of Vettel out after Kovalainen collides in Valencia Alonso wins Europe Moto GP 2012. Then a still image of what appears to be a race circa 2003 and a Tina Turner song playing, and the race results in the description. The fucking title isn't even accurate. I guess it's all just so some little noblet can go "Wow I got 10,000 hits on youtube!" Yeah, 10,000 people think you're a cunt.

It's totally pointless. Like this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJnuSIVN6Mw

A title of Vettel out after Kovalainen collides in Valencia Alonso wins Europe Moto GP 2012. Then a still image of what appears to be a race circa 2003 and a Tina Turner song playing, and the race results in the description. The fucking title isn't even accurate. I guess it's all just so some little noblet can go "Wow I got 10,000 hits on youtube!" Yeah, 10,000 people think you're a cunt.

maybe they've got an account which is linked to paid advertising so they get paid for hits. shitty way to play the system.

Shitty fucking Ulster Bank / RBS. Not only have my wages from Thursday still not gone in, now my rent is going to be late because I don't have enough money in my account to cover it, and my bank loan payment is going to bounce because I have to transfer money from my UB account into my RBS account, which takes 4 days, and the system is down.

182119_10150983739651941_78606966_n.jpg

take a note of everything that will incur charges etc, apparently they will reimburse customers for any charges caused by the hic-up. They are even meant to be reimbursing the cost of phone calls to their 0845 number. As well as cost involved being stuck somewhere due to no money or something, I think you should make up as much bullshit as possible and milk the bastards ken?

• Upvote 1