aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Not being able to go to cool stuff because of work.

Richie Hawtin is going to be DJing at a fruit and veg market for 3 hrs from 5 this afternoon. Today I'm only working from 5.15 to 8.30, fuck sake.

He'll be at Sonar tomorrow night but something about it being out in the sunshine surrounded by oranges and mangoes really appeals to me.

Guest Gladstone

Why can people at work not lock the fucking toilet cubicle when having a piss? How difficult is it? Three times in the past month I've opened the cubicle door onto a guy's back who's having a piss. The first time I did it, I almost had my cock out in one of those absolutely dying to piss moments so I'll whip it out as soon as I swing the door open and be pissing (almost) immediately (i.e. when I've LOCKED the fucking cubicle door).

I hate toilets at work.

I may put in a request to have my own private toilet when we move offices.

I've managed to catch a cold as well, feel run down and drained as hell, blocked nose and snot fucking everywhere.

Although i did find out that a cold is in fact around 200 viruses that are most often harmless and the symptoms you get and the run down feeling is actually your immune system going mental trying to fight them all. People who don't get colds are people who got the colds very young and the immune system learned quicker that it was better off doing fuck all, these people are further evolved than everyone who does get colds. KNOWLEDGE!

cracked.com?

the guy at my work got a cold and started like, near-overdosing on vitC to try and combat it. I took unreserved joy in telling him that would actually make it worse... haha.