aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

East Coast trains not running buses between Berwick and Newcastle.

To get home tonight, I have to get a train to Carlisle, then to Newcastle which is going to be packed, unless they manage to open up the track.

National Express only run buses in the morning and the Megabus isn't until 22:45 tonight.

Parents, man. Why isn't there a gruelling test that you have to take to obtain a licence to reproduce? There should be. Two little cunt kids were stood at the front door of my flat block this morning pressing all the buzzers for the ages whilst the mum of one (or both) of the little pissants was stood less than a couple of metres away. My buzzer is loud. It's like a bomb siren, so I didn't take kindly to a couple of odious little cretins mashing the buzzer buttons at half 8 this morning. If I was on a day off from work, I might have stormed out and kicked the shithouse of a mother right in the clunge, but since I was leaving for work at the time, I just muttered obscenities, including the word "cunts" under my breath, but definitely audible enough to hear. She'll probably get her drug dealer boyfriend on to me at some point, whenever he's out of prison. Scummers.

• Upvote 1

I used to love pressing the buzzers and running away. One time, we pressed the buzzer of some minky wifey. Then again. The again. On the 4th time we pressed it, she hurled abuse but we talked her round and explained we'd just seen a bunch of kids in hats and hoods buzz the buzzers and run away. We said we'd keep an eye out. She thanked us. And as we left, we pressed her buzzer again and ran laughing in to the night.

Was on the sleeper train from London on Wednesday night/Thursday morning. There was a baby screaming and howling at least 80% of the ride down. By the time we got to edinburgh i was just about prepared to dangle the little fucking thing out of the window. The problem was that it's parents sat doing fuck all to calm down the little piece of cunt. Just staring out the window, occasionally chatting, actually getting some sleep unlike everyone else on the train, just as nonfuckingchalant as someone strolling to work. What kind of family takes the sleeper train, a 10 hour, overnight train ride from London to Aberdeen anyway? It was literally all folk on there own, most of us in suits, tired and grumpy who didn't have time to travel during the day. These guys thought they were on an outing where "stop the baby crying? Nah everyone's trying to sleep, they won't mind!"

It was probably a cheaper train, an important thing when you have kids I'd imagine. They had probably been trying to shut the thing up for a while. It's annoying but I prefer a baby crying to most of the annoying cunts you get on public transport. Bus was full this morning from the very first stop. I ask the guy to move his suitcase so i can sit in the one remaining seat and he looks at me like I'm the cunt. If you don't like your luggage being in the aisle, put it in your seat or get the fuck off.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, my wife was saying that it just got dark, like it was night.

165914_404482819597980_922157768_n.jpg

This is about 10 minutes from my house, which is just mental. Had I still been working in Newcastle, I doubt I would have got home, with all the road closures and the Tyne Tunnel being closed as well.

Aye, it sounds like it was fairly chaotic. This is the view from the street I used to live on:

Awjh0ylCIAM6tuV.jpg

Aye, it sounds like it was fairly chaotic. This is the view from the street I used to live on:

Awjh0ylCIAM6tuV.jpg

I was in Derby yesterday, it was crazy there as well. Went from glorious sunshine to torrential rain and thunder and lightning and within about half an hour there was flooding. Not on the Newcastle scale, but still flooding. Left Derby and by the time I got to Stoke it was so hot I got sunburnt.

East Coast maintaining First Class when people are queuing out of Waverley Station to get where they want to go.

Just go in and sit there anyway. If the train is rammed like fuck, they probably won't do an inspection. First class on a train is fucking stupid, for a table lamp and a slightly different kind of chair. Fuck that.

Just go in and sit there anyway. If the train is rammed like fuck, they probably won't do an inspection. First class on a train is fucking stupid, for a table lamp and a slightly different kind of chair. Fuck that.

You also get a free meal, and alcohol. I walked past the First Class coaches and decided fuck it, I'll pay if asked, but got a free upgrade, as mentioned in the ace-ic thread.