aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

People complaining about O2.

"This is absurd. I had to stand out in the rain because I couldn't order a taxi"

"I want compensation for this. Outrageous service. My wife is stranded in ASDA".

Fuck. Off.

Shit. Happens.

This is great. Does she need her smartphone's GPS to find the front door of ASDA? I have a mental image of her pulling all the chilled items out of the fridges in hope of finding an emergency exit behind all the yogurts.

I hope she somehow managed to find the huge automatic doors at the front of the store.

• Upvote 2

I was in Weatherspoons last night. I went to the toilets, as you often do numerous times whilst at the pub. Some horrid cunt walks past me as I'm washing my hands. He looks like a hybrid of a typical lager lout and some piss-wand hipster shitbag. He gave me some almost-aggressive nudge on the shoulder and said "What are you washing your hands for, you little poof?" and strolled off to get wacky, or crunk, or some unbearable shit.

Not only is the knobhead, lager lout, hipster shitbag a disgusting, unhygienic little weasel, but the foul little cunt has just wiped his piss dribbles and shit crumbs on my t shirt. Horrid.

Toilets need more of those bathroom attendants, but instead of spraying you with fragrance and demanding a tip, they should be meat-head bouncers. If you try to leave without washing your hands after said hands have been all over your knob or up your arsehole, you should be taken into a cubicle and have your head smashed in against the porcelain and left to bleed on the piss soaked floor.

Seriously. Don't be a fucking scruff. Wash your hands, you fucking disease. I hope the little wank ended up some some explosive diarrhoea through the night.

• Upvote 1

I was in Weatherspoons last night. I went to the toilets, as you often do numerous times whilst at the pub. Some horrid cunt walks past me as I'm washing my hands. He looks like a hybrid of a typical lager lout and some piss-wand hipster shitbag. He gave me some almost-aggressive nudge on the shoulder and said "What are you washing your hands for, you little poof?" and strolled off to get wacky, or crunk, or some unbearable shit.

Not only is the knobhead, lager lout, hipster shitbag a disgusting, unhygienic little weasel, but the foul little cunt has just wiped his piss dribbles and shit crumbs on my t shirt. Horrid.

Toilets need more of those bathroom attendants, but instead of spraying you with fragrance and demanding a tip, they should be meat-head bouncers. If you try to leave without washing your hands after said hands have been all over your knob or up your arsehole, you should be taken into a cubicle and have your head smashed in against the porcelain and left to bleed on the piss soaked floor.

Seriously. Don't be a fucking scruff. Wash your hands, you fucking disease. I hope the little wank ended up some some explosive diarrhoea through the night.

I fail to understand how washing your hands determines your sexual preference. :)

Getting called in for an interview for an internal position at only a couple hours notice - didn't know it was happening so I'm completely underdressed for it in jeans, a Batman t-shirt and a white hoodie. Spilled tea all over the hoodie at lunch. Took it off thinking I could get away with just the Batman t-shirt, to find that the t-shirt is covered in curry. This interview is going to be a hoot.

• Upvote 1

Moving into a flat where a cat has been. I forgot how allergic I am to the bastards. Been wheezing, itchy with runny eyes and nose all day, and barely slept last night. Nae fine. What should I do? Get the letting agent to wash the carpet, and stuff? Hoovering was ineffectual.

Moving into a flat where a cat has been. I forgot how allergic I am to the bastards. Been wheezing, itchy with runny eyes and nose all day, and barely slept last night. Nae fine. What should I do? Get the letting agent to wash the carpet, and stuff? Hoovering was ineffectual.

Get it cleaned for sure. Unless it was stated somewhere in the lease, remnants of cat isn't part of the deal and they should sort it out.

1994? - let it all out son, have a bawl.

Just buy some anti-histamines you can get them from ASDA for less than a quid, should help you whilst you get the placed cleaned. Cat hair, and more imporantly saliva is very hard to shift properly it will take a while. If there is a fabric sofa it will need properly cleaned, carpets will need shampoo'd, and stuff like that. Your landlord really should have let you know a cat lived there before you moved in, or at the very least had the place sorted before new tennants came in.