aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Blocked ears are the worst. You been using anything on them like drops or even olive oil? If you haven't, the doctor will often just send you away to use drops for a couple of days before getting syringed. If you have been using stuff, they'll usually syringe them for you the same day.

Blocked ears are the worst. You been using anything on them like drops or even olive oil? If you haven't, the doctor will often just send you away to use drops for a couple of days before getting syringed. If you have been using stuff, they'll usually syringe them for you the same day.
Aye. I really hope she syringes them, I just want this over with. It's a nightmare.

Fuck sake. Won't syringe them. Says the wax is too hard. Need to stick cotton wool soaked in olive oil in my fucking ears until Friday and if its not cleared then they will. ARGH!

That does feel awesome though. In fact, fuck fucking around with cotton wool. I just warm it in the microwave and get my girlfriend to pour it straight into my ear with a spoon. THAT'S HOW I ROLL.

The feeling after getting said gammy ear syringed is quite incredible though. It's like hearing the world in HD. One minute you can't hear a thing, the next you can hear an ant stomping around on the ground below you and a couple having an argument three towns away. Turbo Hearing, it's the best.

• Upvote 3

That's all I wanted. Ive had it done before. It's like hearing in HD afterwards which makes up for the wobbly disorientation for a while.

Currently sitting in Northern Bar, whispering to the missus since my voice is so loud in my head, meaning she can't hear me, yet I can't hear her cos I'm deaf. The conversation sucks balls.

That's all I wanted. Ive had it done before. It's like hearing in HD afterwards which makes up for the wobbly disorientation for a while.

Currently sitting in Northern Bar, whispering to the missus since my voice is so loud in my head, meaning she can't hear me, yet I can't hear her cos I'm deaf. The conversation sucks balls.

She shouldn't be able too talk to much if she's sucking your balls.

• Upvote 2

Pet Hate: Stupid twatty lad banter stag trips.

And I've just found out I'm going on one!

I was already booked on the trip, it's for the guy my sister is marrying but not having met his mates I didn't know what would be involved. Now I've just got a group email asking for what size in pol shirt i need and also telling me to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a fancy dress kilt. Fuck Sake.

• Upvote 1

Pet Hate: Stupid twatty lad banter stag trips.

And I've just found out I'm going on one!

I was already booked on the trip, it's for the guy my sister is marrying but not having met his mates I didn't know what would be involved. Now I've just got a group email asking for what size in pol shirt i need and also telling me to buy a Hawaiian shirt and a fancy dress kilt. Fuck Sake.

You may hate the idea, but the best thing to do is just embrace it and try and have a bit of fun I reckon. They're not really my thing either, but I've been on a few recently (it's the age I am now, I guess) and I've had a good time on all three.

Where are you off to?

Fucking can't get a fucking appointment to get fucking ears syringed un-fucking-til Monday for fucks sake I better fucking be able to fucking hear before fucking then or I fucking will go fucking in-fucking-sane.

That's crazy. You don't even need to see a doctor for it. It's the nurse practitioner that does it usually. Get yourself registered at Denburn Medical Centre. When my lugs were blocked, I got a nurse appointment later that day.